Morningside Cuesta my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe found it within herself to lift up onto her two front paws as she looked on to where Sunspot lay. The unspoken air between them would remain that way; there was no reason for one to bring it up to the other, and it wasn't something that she thought needed to be brought up anyway. A small smile managed its way onto her maw as Sunspot brought up Grayday's irrefutable presence. He was an excellent leader in her eyes, and she had no doubt that both his experience as alpha and as a father would carry over when their first litter was born. 

I wish I could point you in the right direction, she began with a sigh, but I haven't left the den much recently. Last I saw him was a day or two ago. It then occured to Khoe that Sunspot was free to roam and likely had more information on the outside world than she did. What's happening out there? she asked in reference to the pack; had there been any new joiners? Hunts? Had they chosen a place to relocate to? It felt miserable to be so out of the loop, even if she knew she had a good reason to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom - by Bhediya - June 21, 2017, 01:44 PM