Morningside Cuesta my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
A genuine smile finally flickered across the woman's face. Khoe appeared to be trying, and so Sunspot would try, too. She relaxed a bit more, sprawling to the side and supporting herself with an elbow as a wider grin stretched her face.

"His name is Ramskull," she began with a dramatic flair, deciding that she'd make this as fun as possible, for the sake of her brother's woman. (Two days. The poor wretch!) "I was out looking for places we might move to, and he was out on his own, singing about some girl named Elvira. Only, I couldn't smell any Elvira around, so I decided to introduce myself," she explained, her voice coy and innocent all at once. "And when I'd gotten close, I realized he was an older man - but you wouldn't know it with a body like his." Her eyes sparkled madly as she remembered his handsome face, and the strange jolt she'd felt when she'd realized how much older he was. "Still, I felt kind of silly. I'd approached him with a particular intent in mind, and when I saw - well, I wondered if he'd even be up to it," she laughed, ducking her head as her embarrassment returned to her. Still, it would be worth it if Khoe were amused. After all, the day had ended on a high note, for Sunspot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my body is a flower and i am ready to bloom - by Sunspot - June 29, 2017, 11:45 PM