Stone Circle non stop
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Private 
@Valette, you can go ahead and take Phiipa off the ranks if you want to :)

Phiipa had thought about her decision on stop for the past couple days. Vinnira had been so convinced that it wasn't safe in Easthollow that she'd left, and taken Sophy too. She'd tried to persuade Phiipa to come too, but the golden sister couldn't decide between the pack that had homed them, and her sisters. She had hoped maybe Vinnie and Sophy would stick around, she'd tried to convince them that their worries were false. But her efforts weren't enough. The sisters had slipped out.

The fact that they'd left her had frustrated her a little, but she knew that everything Vinnie did was for her family. Phiipa finally had made her decision, that her sisters were most important, and after all the times they'd been separated, it wouldn't happen again. She sat near the border and howled for Valette. She hated having to tell the alpha, especially since she knew she was having such a hard time already, but she didn't want to leave without a goodbye.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
There was a familiar howl for leadership, and seeing that she was the only one in charge Valette made her way to the borders. She knew the howl was from Phiipa. She was in the pack long enough for the alpha female to know her well. Even though they didn't start on the right food she did like the female. Valette tipped her head questioningly when the female stood on the other side of the border.

"Phiipa?," she questioned. She had a bad feeling about this. Was the female going to leave her? What about her sisters? They would suddenly have a big gap of able wolves that would leave her. Valette was quite worried now.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette arrived soon, and Phiipa could see the woman was worried. She wished that she had some good news for her, but she didn't. She might as well get it out now, and not try and make this seem too complicated. Valette, my sisters are gone. They left because they didn't feel safe here, with all the bad things that have happened. I tried to convince them to stay but Vinnira... she is first and foremost concerned for the safety of her family, even if it is at the expense of others. She said, her tail did not wag once.

Her usually regal head was slumped now, They are waiting for me, I couldn't decide whether or not to leave, but I cannot leave my sisters again. So I'm very sorry, but I will be leaving your family. She said, then waited for Valette's response.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's frown deepened when the female instantly started how Phiipa's sisters left. They didn't feel safe? Was it because Steady left? Valette couldn't help but instantly feel offended. Her frown turned into a scowl. Only then the female spoke about things that had happened?! Valette was confused now. "What things happened? Why don't I know about it?," she wondered. Had she been so sad about Steady's death that she didn't know about this?

"I'm sorry to hear you are leaving. I'd say we are stronger with more wolves together in one pack than you three being alone," she pointed out. Not seeing the logic but she wasn't going to stop them either. He wouldn't want to keep the sisters against her will. However, there would be a gap within the ranks.
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette seemed very sad about the news, and Phiipa's heart wilted. This definitely wasn't as easy as she'd hoped. I'm not really sure. I think Vinnira just got hung up on Steady's death. She can be very paranoid. I'm so sorry, I really did try to tell her it was alright. I will miss this place. She said with a sad glance at the place she had so recently called home. Valette said she was sorry to hear that they were leaving, and pointed out that they were stronger as a pack than just the Bree of them alone.

I know. But my sisters are gone already. I cannot stay where they are not, not since I left them once already. She responded. Then with a more hopeful look, she added, Perhaps I can return sometime, to visit you all?

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette's face turned into a sad frown. So because Steady was gone, she also lost three members they needed. Not only for pack relationships but also with the tasks at hand. Valette frown deepened. "I'm sorry she thinks my protection is not enough, or the protection from Krypton or Ezekiel," she pointed out.

"I understand you want to go with your sisters but I as your leader am not really happy about this," she pointed out. "You can come back when you want to join our ranks again. I'm sorry but if you and your sisters are going to leave us you aren't part of our whole family anymore until you return."
the biographer
139 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette's words hurt a little, but Phiipa shouldn't have expected any more than this. She was the one leaving, so she would have to accept whatever consequences came with that. As much as she'd like to blame it on somebody else, this was her fault, and she had to come to terms with that. She nodded, a solemn look on her face. I understand. In my heart, you will always be a family. But I will respect your will, and I won't be back unless I am going to rejoin you. She said, with the feeling that this conversation might soon be ending.

She stood and stepped back, her tail swinging low. She let out a wispy sigh, glancing behind her. She bowed her head again, and looked up at Valette through sad golden eyes. I hope I'll see you again. Goodbye. She said, then turned and began off through the fields, to find her other family.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette for a moment doubted that she might have been too harsh to the female. The dark female looked at Phiipa. She let out a soft sigh. "Well you can come and tell me when you found a safe home. You are still sort of family," she then spoke and offered her a bit of a smile.

The alpha then stepped back. She appreciated the female having the respect to tell her that she was leaving. Valette wanted to show her the same respect. Phiipa already knew that she was welcome to return with her sisters. She didn't want to end on bad terms. "Goodbye. I hope you will find safety," she spoke and quirked up her lips into a soft smile.