Dragoncrest Cliffs i am three oceans away from my soul
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Wildfire is the first to properly address Artaax but she follows it up with something light to keep him distracted, something she hadn’t thought about doing. Her ears swivel upon her head as she looks to the pale boy and tightens her jaw. Wildfire may have had her doubts when it came to raising them in the beginning but even still, she has a leg up on her and some of her decisions for parenting seem to be better than treating them as anything more than regular puppies of a pack mate that she so happens to be a little more fond of than the others.

Blixen is not far behind her older brother and she’s given another wave of relief to see her come to the three of them. Thuringwethil turns to greet her, lowering her chin for the kiss, followed by her own between her eyes. Her mouth is about to part to ask about the third children when she sees a blur of black and red coming from beneath foliage, a little too proud of himself. Slate eyes narrow as she watches him bound forward, announcing his presence, and she fights back the lick of anger that laps in her chest.

The relief she feels does not entirely go away and she glances to Wildfire, unsure how parents go through this on a day to day basis. She has nothing previous to compare it to, her own biological parents absent in her life, but she eases a breath to cool the anxiety that developed. “It is important you come when I first call you,” she begins, speaking to all three of them but her eyes have settled hard on the youngest. “Do you understand?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 21, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 21, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - June 28, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Wildfire - June 30, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Blixen - June 30, 2017, 01:25 PM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Artaax - July 01, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: i am three oceans away from my soul - by Bobby - July 02, 2017, 08:35 AM