Hideaway Strath now kindly behave like a gangster again
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Soon enough none of their young would want much to do with them. Hemlock knows she has to cherish these moments as long as she could when the tales of the Earth and it's wonders still enraptured the children rather than exasperated them. Like Arturo, Hemlock was acutely aware of the fact that all too soon they would stop seeing the adults in their lives as charming and would grow into their own beings with their own strong opinions. Hemlock's interest was even more piqued by his statement - he had more he wanted to discuss? A bemused smile grew on her face when he admitted it wasn't the same thing as last time and that was a relief. "I might have wondered when Lotte was going to chase me out if you were that set on my young." Hemlock teased before he went on to speak. 

They have not had an Oifigeach before. This the is a new station to her, and while she was aware of the basic inner workings of the pack it still left her with some questions. "What would my duties be?" She asked curiously. It wasn't as if she would reject his request of course, but she had not expected that she would lay claim to either Oigifeach or Póilín. Expectations were made to be broken, in her world, and thinking that Arturo has desires to see her in different tasks only makes her more eager. "That is not a no - I am just curious." Hemlock said with a smile, not wanting to scare him off. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Arturo - June 23, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Hemlock - June 23, 2017, 05:21 PM