Hideaway Strath now kindly behave like a gangster again
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
A low throaty and soft chuckle pushed forth from the gangster’s lips as Hemlock’s tease. Ceannasach does not deign to push Lotte in the matter and has, thus, (more or less) tucked it from his mind. It is not an overly pressing matter as Hemlock has not gone into heat — or else he is wholly desensitized to it which is a possibility he very much doubts — and they have already spoken about it. Until the time comes it is simply theory, anyway. “The same as any Beta’s, absent red herring status,” In truth, Arturo is not so sure he will ever take another. He stands for Teaghlaigh and he will bear it’s grievances and shoulder the burden and trouble as it comes and if it means his death …then so be it. Or less dramatically, the curse lingers still in his mind and to his abstract horror Arturo is not so willing to scoff at the idea. “You perform many of the duties presently and I thought it was about time you are rewarded for your hard work and devotion to Teaghlaigh.” Her work has not gone unnoticed by Ceannasach and he knows of no other way to show and offer his appreciation; besides, this is not the first time he has sought to elevate Hemlock to leadership; simply this time he is confident that she will remain with them her vengeance having been sated.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Arturo - June 23, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: now kindly behave like a gangster again - by Arturo - June 24, 2017, 07:17 AM