Wheeling Gull Isle te voy a construir un castillo de bambú, lo que nunca tuve yo quiero que lo tengas tú
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Private 
for the beautiful @Coelacanth - settiing this after the one we have with axo, but being vague
the title translates to: "i'll build you a castle of bamboo, what i never had i want to give to you" 

Like a beacon that lit the way back to shore, the flame's unmistakable red shone against the pale color of the sand. Though it couldn't be clear what she was doing unless distance was breached, Maera was feeling a certain serenity grow in her heart, sedating for now at least, the restlessness that had taken ahold of her body since she had set foot on the isle.

With her stomach flat against the sand, and her paws extended in front of her, Maera watched silently as the foamy mouth of the waves nibbled at her feet and climbed up to her chest almost before quickly receding and leaving only an invitation for her to follow and play. She remained where she was, letting the smell of the salt of the sea on her skin somehow make her day a bit sweeter.

She did not know where Axolotl was, and she did not wish to know.
Though it was sometimes hard to keep the thought of him at bay, she was determined not to look for him.
If he was to come, like the waves, she would wait - but she wouldn't run after him if, also like the waves, he would too ebb away after their touch.  

So while trying to drown out every and each thought of him from her mind Maera rose to her paws, and with just a quick exhale, she began venturing into the arms of the ocean, her steps ceasing once the water leveled with her chest. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
That’s beautiful! EDIT: For my reference, Seelie will catch two large fish, two medium fish, and one small fish.

Coelacanth danced her way to the shoreline, her bright cerulean eyes falling immediately upon Maera’s firekissed silhouette. The Sveijarn was backlit by the sun, and her brilliant fur glowed like a beacon, immediately drawing the atramentous sheepdog’s attention. She inched nearer on her tiptoes, flowing over the damp sand like a creature born to it, the delicate feathers on her wrists and ankles flowing like swirls of ink when she reached the shadows. Tufted ears tipped forward upon her gently sloping crown as she whuffed softly to attract Maera’s eye. She had originally come down to the water to fish, but she wouldn’t mind some company while doing so. Her feathered tail began to wave as she, too, waded into the sea — and with the characteristic good-naturedness that was becoming more natural as she healed, she half-closed her eyes and tilted her face toward the sky as though to rhapsodize —

“Isn’t this a lovely day?”
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
sorry for the delay!

In a motionless trance, Maera stood in place, feeling the ocean's embrace as the waves made the water reach out to her neck to come back down to her chest. She had no way of noting Coelacanth's arrival given she was facing the other way, eyes closed, and her nose pointing to the seemingly never-ending extent of the water. It was when the small female issued a soft hello that Maera snapped out her sudden pretification and turned just in time to see Coelacanth's slim legs slip into the water.

With an initially shy smile quickly growing on her face Maera greeted the girl with a soft woof of her own. Unlike Coelacanth, Maera had not come here with a concrete plan laid out. And though she wouldn't mind doing some fishing, there were other kinds of things she was hoping to find in the sand or underneath the foamy veil of the waves. Until then she had had no luck, and now that she was no longer alone, the search was put on hold.

Following the sheepdog's eyes, the flame also directed her own hazel eyes towards the sky.
"i could stay here all day" she blurted out, her eyes closing momentarily as a small exhalation escaped betwixt her lips. Truth be told, not only this moment, standing in the clear water of the beach, under the sun and the clouds, felt heavenly. The isle itself had something, a paradisiac vibe that had made it, even before sorting everything with Axolotl, almost impossible for the Sveijarn to think about leaving. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I’m sorry for the wait! [passes @Maera a pretty shell to apologize] I was going to do a Venus Comb because Animal Crossing, but I don’t want to lacerate Seelie’s mouf. XD

The bourbon-and-cinnamon Sveijarn was a kind creature, and even her skittishness appealed to the atramentous sheepdog. “I could stay here all day,” Maera enthused, and Seelie’s answering nod was vigorous and vehement. In the wake of the most recent meeting, it was a pleasure for the little wolfdog to feel a moment of true relaxation — and although her intention was still to fish, she was content for now to simply enjoy Maera’s company.

Coelacanth licked her lips, indecisively readying herself for verbal communication — but the fear of breaking the silence was too great. It was all right for wolves like Constantine and Stockholm, who had not known her previously and could not possibly know she had spent the majority of her life not saying a single word. It was all right for Komodo, who believed in and cultivated miracles — who loved her still! — but Maera was close with Axolotl, and the Atlanian was already suspicious of the tiny Groenendael. Best not to give him more to balk at.

As the tide rolled in, something prickly and tickly bumped against the sheepdog’s paw and she leapt back reflexively, levitating briefly before plunging her head below surface to snag whatever it was. Her mouth, soft as a retriever’s and just as careful, cradled what appeared to be a vacated rose-branch murex shell, with delicate clusters of feathery-looking spires jutting every which way. Casting an interested gaze to the firekissed female, Seelie retreated to the beach and reverently placed the shell in the sand. Then she stepped back from it, looking expectantly at the hazel-eyed treasure hunter. What would she make of it?

Then, capricious as always, Seelie turned as though to answer some unspoken call — and with an apologetic glance over her shoulder to the lovely flame, she darted away.