Stone Circle Lost and Back Again
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She'd ventured out and what good it had done her, for a day she'd been lost and just had finally found her way back to Easthollow.  Nervously she edged her way back to the border scared that she'd worried anyone, knowing that going away was bad.

Anxiously she glanced around her before howling for anyone, unsure of what else to do so she could explain her brief absence.
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
krypton noted that when she had returned from her last border check yesterday, aurora was not there. now, the agouti was all about independence at a young age, aurora was somewhat old enough to watch out for herself and navigate the territory alone. this could be seen as too early of an age, but krypton was kinda new to this parenting/continuous care taking task. she never had to consistently watch someone for this long, especially someone as young as aurora. it was as if krypton was stepping up as an adoptive mother, or at least, a nanny.

but once the sun set and aurora was still not back, krypton began to feel wary. where exactly had the girl ran off to, and when was she going to come back? krypton made sure to scout the territory last night but didn't find any traces of her. this raised the question, did aurora leave the territory and not tell anyone? any wolf with maternal or paternal feelings know that not knowing the location of family members is nerve wracking, especially for a wolf like krypton. She hadn't slept that night aurora didn't show up, she continuously checked every nook and cranny of the territory for the little girl, yet found no signs. It wasn't until she heard the howl that krypton felt a twinge of relief. maybe that was aurora announcing her return? even if it wasn't, whoever was at the border would provide her some distraction.

a slow pace of trot was set by the burly woman as she trekked towards the border. when she caught scent and sight of the small girl, krypton began to quicken her pace towards her, tail wagging quickly behind her with a relieved expression on her face.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Worry spread throughout her like a wildfire when she noticed Krypton approaching her.  She felt aweful for going away, even if it was because she'd only gotten lost.  Nervously she stepped over the border and made ran to Krypton, her tail tucked between her legs.

"I'm s-sorry I got lost," she whimpered submissively, hoping she could be forgiven for her mistake.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Upon seeing Aurora put herself into a more submissive position while making a run towards her, Krypton couldn't help but give her a a soft facial expression, her worry disappearing. Her ears swiveled forward to attentively listen to the girl, she merely nodded her head and took a breath. 

"Don't be scared, dear, it was just an accident," she said softly as she strode forward to  gently touch the girl's shoulder with her muzzle, "I was worried about you, Aurora, when I couldn't find you." She was just glad Aurora was back, safe and sound in pack territory.
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She whimpered taking a few steps forward to press herself up against Krypton's side.  She hadn't wanted to get lost but she had and now all she felt was aweful, she just wanted to go back to their sleeping spot, curl up there and sleep forever.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered again, then trailed off into silence for a few moments.  "Can we go back now?"  She then asked, pleading to go back with her Mother-figure.  That was all she wanted right now.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton stayed still as she felt Aurora up against her, a soft aura of warmth radiating off her. When she heard the girl apologise once more, Krypton only hushed her with an affectionate nuzzle on the cheek. "It's alright, dear" she said to her in a quiet voice. Upon seeing that Aurora was probably tired and wanted to get back into familiar land, Krypton nodded her head gently. "Yes, let's go back" she said to her before taking a couple steps forward before stopping to make sure Aurora was behind her.

ooc: glad to have Kryp's adopted daughter back <3
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
She nodded grateful that she could return to her home, for that was the only thing she wanted at all at the moment.  To be home and surrounded by those that she trusted.

"Does anybody else need ta know I'm back?"  She asked her nervously, wondering if there was anything else she had to do or whether she could just go straight back.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Now that Aurora mentioned it, Krypton knew it would be a good bet to ask @Valette for permission before allowing Aurora back into the ranks. Krypton assumed that the alpha wouldn't really mind considering Aurora was under Kryp's care and guidance. However, nothing should be assumed, especially one's choices and opinions. With that, Krypton gave the girl a small nod of the head. "It would be a better bet to call for Valette, she's the authority here. I'm sure she'll let you back in with no problems." Krypton then lifted her muzzle and gave a short howl for Val to come.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the howl and was quick to trot towards the female. She wondered what the female asked of her. Valette reached them soon after the howl. Her eye fell on the female pup that she was vaguely familiar with. Valette had not spent much time with her and frankly hadn't known that she had been gone. She looked at kryp. "What is it?
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Valette came soon enough and dies enough Aurora found herself overcome with nervousness and pressed herself up against Krypton's side for comfort, leaving it up for her Mother to declare what had happened to her Alpha, Valette
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypyon politely dipped her head in greeting before clearing her throat, almost, in a nervous way. She and Valette had always been on good terms, she wasn't afraid of her or anything like that. It was mostly she was afraid of what she would think knowing Aurora had left for a little unexpectedly. Krypton stayed still, making sure to be the solid rock for Aurora as she pushed up to her side. "I felt you should know that Aurora," she said, motioning with her muzzle towards the young girl, "had gotten lost when she wandered around by herself. I was about to go searching for her, but luckily she hads made it back in one piece" she said lightly. "Thought you might've wanted to know, I was going to let her back in, but I thought it would be rude to not fly it by you first."
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette tipped her head as the pup stayed quiet. Krypton talked for her instead. The alpha female couldn't really deny her from being here. But she disliked that the female left again. However, she was reminded of a time when she was at Phoenix Maplewood and also gotten lost. Saena had not been happy with her either. "She can stay, and check you for checking with me," she spoke to Krypton.

Valette turned to the young female. "If you leave the territory next time take an adult with you so you can navigate back. You can't keep disappearing otherwise we can't protect you," she explained perhaps a bit strictly but she didn't want to lose this youngster to someone with bad intentions.
38 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
Relief flooded through her as Valette let her stay, but she pressed up closer towards her Mother as Valette told her not to do it again.  She nodded.  "I'm sorry."  She told her apologetically. Then waited to follow Krypton bck to their den if Valette had nothing more to say.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton gave Valette an appreciative smile, silently thanking her for not being tough on Aurora. The little gal was flighty enough and nearly shaking to her core. Krypton thought that if she was given a firmer voice, even in the slightest, Aurora would've just imploded. "I'll be sure to keep in her my line of sight more often, I need to stay more on top of that" she offered to Valette kindly. Although Aurora probably didn't always need to stay in Kryp's sights, it just gave some more cushion for Krypton, more importantly, for Aurora if she accidently loses herself again.

She turned her head to her adoptive daughter (though she didn't really think of her as that quite yet, though she acted like a mother) "Let's go home" she said to her, deciding to start walking slowly to let Aurora stay close to her.