Blackfeather Woods the song you sing is wretched and cold
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

Nothing crossed her face as the other commented on that their agreement had filled him with some sort of pleasure. Agreeing on something was rather common - or was it? Just that she could agree with Damien on most things did not mean she could with anyone else. It came as no surprise the thin jester could steal like the ravens as well, and she supposed that was better than nothing. She nodded slightly at his apology. I am afraid you do not. A hint of a smile played upon her lips. It seems I have forgotten to introduce myself. How rude of her. She wondered if Damien would ever forget such a thing. Nyx Apaata - or The Night. I am the Speaker of these woods.

Your skills are better than nothing, but attempting could do you no harm. If you want, I can take you on a hunt sometime... She hinted already that, if the jester wanted, he could come in to see his new home. He had proved to be nothing like other strangers, and she supposed that if he were to disappoint her in the future she could always sent him away.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 25, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 26, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 01, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 09, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Nocturnal - July 16, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 17, 2017, 01:08 AM