Blackfeather Woods the song you sing is wretched and cold
11 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
The Night, The Jester repeated, Like a nightingale, one thinks. Though, you resemble the Euphagus more closely. He looked her over once, then twice, before giving a sly smile, However, your voice is melodic like that of a songbird. Yes, yes, that will do just fine. He gave another weak attempt at a bow (no matter how hard he tried, the poor thing could never quite master the dapper demeanor he so longed for) and nodded to Nyx with the thought that a hunt would do no harm to either of them. No, no harm at all. 

It would be my pleasure, but I do think it would benefit us both if I could freshen up before our next outing. There was something mad about The Jester's appearance; his nose and ears twitched with every change in scenery, and his eyes were never quite in sync with one another, but despite this, Nyx had managed to tolerate him and even invite him into her land. Maybe she was just being nice, he thought, and with a suddenly sullen expression, The Jester lowered his head and began to walk beyond the border.
· Rogue ·
1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 ·
Messages In This Thread
the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 25, 2017, 11:05 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - June 26, 2017, 01:57 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 01, 2017, 11:58 AM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 09, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: the song you sing is wretched and cold - by Jester - July 17, 2017, 01:08 AM