Blackfeather Woods you have stabbed the Devil in the back
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 

Regardless of his avoidance of the subject, the new Spiderling's presences have riled him. They walk on ground they do not appreciate, daring to adopt a culture that is not theirs to be taken. They are foreigners pretending to own an entitlement they do not have, and they flaunt it, unforgivingly. His mind is made up, and he has made invaders out of them. Kahlil and Neo do not deserve the honour of walking within the hallowed ground of the dark forest, and certiantly not when their blatant disregard of those who will one day own it is shown in full. Vaati blames their caregiver as equally as he blames his uncle for allowing the atrocity to unfold. In each step that he takes does his anger increase, forming into a white hot rage that consumes his every thought. The Speaker, born of unpure blood stands to challenge what claim him and his siblings have to the dark council with her band of castaways; he believes it to be nothing but deliberate. Perhaps it would have been easier for him to ignore her lack of ties to the Melonii bloodline, had she not brought forth a liability so severe to his personal ideals; alas, she had. It is unforgivable. He will make sure such a disgrace will not occur again, even if it means he must take the rank right from underneath her.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away

As a stranger that had known her father had said; blood did not mean shit anymore. Their woods had been dirtied with mixed blood for as long as Nyx could remember, and still they remained one. Now more than ever were they not severed by a false ruling; having Nemesis gone was a blessing no one had seemed to address but Damien and her. How Nyx had played a part in getting the traitor far away was never addressed either, but she merely needed notice of the Dark Master. Neo and Kahlil were her attempt to show she was better than most would take her for - better than her mother at being just exactly what Nemesis hadn't been. Of course, they were also great minions to one day do her bidding once they came of age.

Honestly, she found that the extra blood added a sense of unity to them. No longer secluded from the world. Not every soul had it within them to become one of them, and Neo and Kahlil still had a lot to prove, but they deserved a chance just like any spiderling born and bred in the shadows of their woods.

With a brushy kiss on both of her wards' heads did she leave them in the safety of her den, venturing out to be spotted. She was not sneaking about no more; she was the Speaker and was meant to be found at the right times.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
can we pretty please present date this? :D

He is not shy about his hate. It stems from the depths of the cataclysm within his mind until he no longer identifies this hate as something to fear, but the epitome of his desires. To see what tainted blood lives scavenging from the courtesy of daedric gods, rid from the Melonii's sacred land is all of what consumes him. He thirsts for their demise more than he hungers for the love of his own mother, longs for a downfall so terrible that their gods may look upon him with eyes of terror. A stunt to put the acclaimed Devil to shame. Perhaps it is simply the need for chaos that drives his hatred further, like a malevolent spirit that haunts for the sole reason of striking fear within the hearts of its victims. Nevertheless, he is untouchable. Her word does not even come close to grazing his skin as he walks defiantly in the light of his own entitlement. He will not bow to the grace of the false queen, the snake who so conniving wrapped herself around and around his uncle's heart and mind and squeezed, until such a victorious man was rendered useless. 

The nature of her misdeeds is unforgivable, as she will deem his defiance. And he will welcome her punishment.

A violent snarl decorates his maw in fashion, he has grown substantially in the weeks that have passed and he near well exceeds her height, growing into the bold and booming stature of his father before him. It is undeniable that Clavicus is a force to contend with, and as he rears, planting himself purposefully in block of her path, his intent is unmistakable. His hackles rise, instinct puffs out his chest to outsize the other, and he fixates endarkened eyes upon the woman whom he loathes with the fiber of his being. Clavicus seeks no peace, his actions are a mark of war. "You have angered many in your abduction of a title that is not yours to bear," He pauses, searching for the clarity to continue, but the quaking edge does not drop from his voice. "Others may be content with this treacherous act of betrayal and lack of true blood," and what fools they are. "
but I am not," His ears drop against his skull, a blatant disregard of the title she has claimed. It is not hers, and he needn't be obligated to respect the daughter of a tyrant who in turn, became the very monster before her. Vaati had been correct in warning Potema of the danger of those not of their blood, and God save those who dared to oppose him again.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Uhh, okay, but then you have to ignore my first post because it doesn't really reflect all that happened in the present. Next time warn me XD

That the first born of Potema would have stepped up was expected - Koume was a fiery girl with a strange resemblance to Nyx herself when it came to their personalities. Her absence, though, had weakened her and left her younger brother to rebel as he now tried. Nyx was a creature of logic, most knew, but such blatant display of insubordination was not to be tolerated. Like his own awkwardly growing form, hers poofed and only just topped the young prince's. But he held no trade as far as Nyx knew - no skill in what he wished to do. Her hackles prickled like they they didn't usually do and her speckled tail curled onto her back. But snarling? That was not lady-like and not a thing she had taken a fancy to. Instead, her face was kept calm, understanding yet with an edge of cold anger.

She listened, though what surprised her most is that the boy's name had not stuck with her. He had been a simple addition to their ranks, him and all his siblings, while she had been bred to be wed. What purpose did they think they had than to lend their slight powers to their brotherhood? Yes, they were Potema's, but they would never have their mother's power, grace and wisdom if they followed in this boy's footsteps. She cleared her throat when he was done, ready to make this a civil, easy conversation to set things right.

The title is mine - I have been Damien's speaker ever since he rose to power. If something is to happen to me, your mother will have it and so on. Surely you understand, you are a smart boy. It was only then that she smiled a slight smile. And as for blood? I am pretty sure blood does not mean shit anymore. I am as much of the woods as you, your siblings and all who live here. Or should I be judged for crimes I did not commit? She did not mind swearing in front of a half-yearling; the real world was harsh and the sooner they knew the better. Perhaps he should talk to his sister about that; she had gone through much on her own and returned somewhat safely.

Your mother accepted my offer to become my Listener, so do not fret. The woods will stay as they are. A simple statement, an easy promise with perhaps a lot of meaning for a young son. He should know better than to get on Damien's girl's bad side.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)