Cassiopeia's View and we will never stop looking
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

The puppy didn't hesitate and Hemlock was grateful, gently cleaning off the puppy's face once she was nestled close enough. It was hard not knowing how young she was to know if she was properly eating meat but she didn't remember Sirius speaking much until after he was fully transitioned. Hemlock gave a little nod, although she wasn't certain what the child was saying entirely - something about her father, she surmised. "It is alright, Sweetheart. We can get you taken care of." 

The options seemed clear. Despite the little deformity she had noticed Hemlock she did not consider it a death sentence - she had seen plenty of wolves with grave injuries do fine. One of the elders in the tribe lost his front leg to battle and he had been fully capable of his duties, refusing to be coddled. "My poor sweetheart - do you know your name?" Hemlock didn't recognize beneath the dirt the pack scent that was the same as Olive and her family; even if she had, it would have been like leading Ran to the slaughter to bring her back to Moonspear. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and we will never stop looking - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 09:07 PM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Charon - June 29, 2017, 07:06 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Ran - June 29, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Hemlock - June 30, 2017, 12:48 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Ran - July 03, 2017, 05:01 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Hemlock - July 04, 2017, 02:43 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Ran - July 04, 2017, 03:32 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Hemlock - July 04, 2017, 03:39 AM
RE: and we will never stop looking - by Ran - July 04, 2017, 06:32 AM