Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf all but gives her life over to Drageda in just a few moments. Every weak point on a wolf is exposed in a single motion, further speaking to try and please them. She hadn’t witnessed the beginning of the conversation to see where the wolf had started when Eske came upon her, or even when Dio had, but her gaze lingers anyway. It slowly moves from one point to the next and what it will take to get from point A to point B.

Dio speaks up for all of them but Eske continues to explain the stipulations. Drageda has seen its fair share of traitors over the last year and a half and most of them are in the outsiders she’s chosen to pull in and coming to the cliffs it has seemed to increase. No amount of begging on this wolf’s part is going to shed any doubt she may not do the same but the precautions over the next several weeks are taken into account. However, she speaks of a singular condition, something that catches her attention. One ear twitches in thought. Wildfire hadn’t been capable of her duty before she stepped down due to the children and now her job has changed entirely, with plenty unknown outside Drageda walls that she can only put together piece by piece.

Before the two warriors have a chance to speak up, she moves smoothly between them to draw attention enough not to remain the center, but to shine the spotlight away for a moment.

“There is a pack east of here, between two mountains. Larksong Grotto,” she begins. She has heard nothing from the wolves that have taken up residence and none of them had returned east to even know what has changed in the last half year. And this wolf carries no scent except that of a traveler. “Without revealing us, go there and find what you can.” She’d tasked one wolf of the task only to never hear from him again and if she didn’t return, there is little skin off her back.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM