Moonspear wild, wild thoughts
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
@Tryphon maybe!

Hydra prowled the borderlands alertly. Though things had been significantly calmer since the cubs had arrived, Hydra was more or less prepared for the worst. Her mirror images had just departed her company for a short period of time while Hydra continued in her own preferred line of work: patrolling. One ear flicked and she was given pause as she swore she heard a sound in the distance—but it only turned out to be a small rabbit coming out from between two rocks. Disinterested in that, as she did not hunger, Hydra continued on her way.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Setting this to the present, but not any day in particular
Alya was returning to the territory after a nice, vague time with Nikai. Not only was he handsome, but also kind and funny and brave. Her head was filled with thoughts of him, and her heart with butterflies, and her feet seemed to drag the closer she got to home.

But then she saw a dark blip on the borders, and Alya let out a happy boof in greeting, her tail wagging once more.

"Hi Hy," she called, closing the distance between them and giving the identical girl's chin an affectionate nuzzle. She did not ask if she could join the beta, but fell into step beside her, renewing her own scent on the borders as she did. "Guess where I was," she baited, keeping her voice respectfully low. Hydra took border patrol very seriously, and it wouldn't do to tip off any possible victims intruders to their presence.
i can't help but be my own god
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra turned, sensing the presence of one of her mirror images. Her tail waved upon seeing who it was—there was no deceiving one of them, and Hydra knew her sisters like she knew the back of her paw. As Alya fell into step beside her, Hydra blinked at the girls bate. Where? she asked, her own tone just as low as she lowered her head to sniff at the borders. Her own scent was exceptionally strong upon the borders, though she pawed at them nonetheless to release more scent glands.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Although she did not begrudge the borders the attention Hydra foisted upon them, Alya was far too wound-up to simply talk about where she'd been. Feeling a bit frisky, she leaned into Hydra's side and rubbed insistently against her, demanding a bit more attention that a simple where. The dark pelage at the base of her neck was pushed into Hydra's nose, where she'd certainly be able to detect the scent of Nikai that hung heavily from her person.

"Guess," she whined, more insistently this time, though still as quietly as possible.
i can't help but be my own god