Morningside Cuesta the british are coming! (they might be a while)
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe watched from the side as Krypton took careful steps near the den. She smiled and made an effort to rise back to her feet; it was no easy task, but doable, nonetheless. As she slowly walked toward the midwife and, in turn, her mate, she released a slow whine and lowered her nose to sniff at the presented herbs. I appreciate that, Khoe began with a soft nudge of greeting to Kryp's shoulder, but I'd rather walk for as long as I can. Lying down has become pretty uncomfortable, as I'm sure you can imagine. She chuckled and nodded for Grayday to come a bit closer and slowly close the space between them. 

Khoe began to nibble at the leaves, finding hope in thoughts of comfort; it had been so long since she'd felt anything but the redundant aches that she'd forgotten what it was like to be...less pregnant. Although she understood Grayday's own fatherly concerns and his need to share these with those brought to help, she didn't like that his worries were begin played off as some of her own. I, she began in her typical, know-it-all tone, am not too concerned. But I can only wonder just how strange I must look with all of this extra weight hanging. I wouldn't have gotten myself into this if I was afraid of a little pain. She smiled and winked at Grayday from where she stood before folding in on herself with the first wave of contractions.

Oh boy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the british are coming! (they might be a while) - by Bhediya - July 02, 2017, 11:08 PM