Dragoncrest Cliffs This is what I brought you, this you can keep
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Uncertain of the response she will get, she offers a smile when he does finally speak. He doesn’t mention the child at her side which bides some time for a few minutes, at least. It is not uncommon for Hedas to spend time with the young of the pack, either, and chucking it up to a teaching lesson makes it a little easier. She can’t hide the information from anyone that comes to her borders, especially those of her own nature, and she hopes word at least has gotten out to Trigeda enough that everyone is at least aware. With Gyda and Gavriel having spent time there before their own branch had been created, she doesn’t doubt that information hadn’t seeped its way through.

Bos ai up yu,” she says in the confidence of their own tongue. Dison laik Robin, ai nomfa,” she adds a little tentatively but the comfort she feels from the older wolf settles her bones enough. She turns to the black and red boy before waving with her nose in the elder’s direction.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
This is what I brought you, this you can keep - by Hux - June 29, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: This is what I brought you, this you can keep - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 07:28 PM