Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Nah it's fine. She's just impressed and kind of confused because she's been out of the loop for so long.

She nods. He is also my brother, She says with a slight smile, because that didn't seem to have the same worth it did so long ago. She was a mother first and a priestess second, and it was for that reason that she had slid down the slope yet again. The foreign word he speaks nearly makes her stiffen, if only for the translation that comes soon after. Her curiosity takes over despite herself. What language is that? She inquired, her unfamiliarity and fear giving way to interest.

She nods again, the information still rubbing her the wrong way. No matter what goes on between him and Cicero, no matter how mad Cicero might be, he still had much more experience than Nyx ever could. Even if it was nepotism, though that was nothing compared to the blatant favoritism she saw with Nyx's rise to power following her mother's departure.

I am the resident healer here as well, If she could be of any use to the pack, it was in that way. Even if her position was stripped and her influence gone, she was the only one who could properly collect, store, and use the herbs in Meldresi's Keep. You've been to the tunnels, yes?
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by Potema - July 05, 2017, 07:56 AM