Blackfeather Woods my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Nothing more is said of her brother, and she is glad of it, wanting to draw herself away from the politics for the moment, especially when just introducing herself to this young boy. The language he speaks is called Tundrian, though it is far from the only language belonging to that of the northern tundra. Kove and his family spoke another tongue, far removed from this however. Are you fluent?

She smiles, always eager and willing to teach someone a few things. It was rare to hear such a request from a self-announced warrior, but she appreciated the opportunity nonetheless. I'd be happy to.

Potema frowns, wondering what madness had seeped into Nyx's head. She is a fool to say that. The tunnels is where my collected herbs are — it is a safe, hidden place for us to move, undetected should enemies ever invade, or be protected if natural disaster strike. She had only been through the latter luckily. Despite many threats Blackfeather Woods had not been invaded. And she would like to keep it that way. Explore it when you can. It may prove useful to you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind is filled with cataclysm and apocalypse - by Potema - July 06, 2017, 11:42 PM