Moonspear where all the children left without a trace, only to come back as pure as gold
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Today, she padded out of the den into the welcoming June sunshine with a smile on her face and a wiggle in her tail. She missed Ran but Galaxy saw the bright side of everything; perhaps her sister would turn up again someday! And even if she didn't—if something had happened to her, perhaps hurt or even killed her—well... maybe she would be reborn too! Maybe in her next life, Ran would have four normal peets too. That thought put a smile on the little Pi's face.

Humming under her breath, the puppy dropped her snoot to the ground and began sniffing around in the grass, thoughts of Ran drifting away on the summery breeze as she searched for something of interest, preferably something edible.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya had been spending a lot of time on her own, lately, sighing and mooning about a certain yellow-eyed male. Sometimes, she would look up at the moon and imagine he was looking at it, too. In fact, most of Alya's life currently consisted of romantic cliches. All her pent-up emotions had served to make her a bit moody and reclusive, but nothing that couldn't be explained away by teenage hormones.

Today, though, she was feeling particularly cheerful, and with her cheerfulness came a certain sense of sheepish guilt. She and Cypress weren't the only ones in the universe, and she now had three innocent baby siblings that needed corrupting. So the girl went in search of one of said siblings, and soon came upon Galaxy, whose likeness to Charon automatically endeared her to the older girl.

"Hey Axy," Alya greeted, wondering if the girl would be able to tell her apart from her mirror-sisters. "Whatchya up to?"
i can't help but be my own god
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A voice called her name and Galaxy looked upward, grumbling good-naturedly about the lack of edible offerings in the immediate area. The muttering stopped and her pale face brightened at the sight of (who she thought to be) Hydra. "Hiya!" the child chirped, bounding over to the svelte black she-wolf. She bumped her head against "Hydra's" chin and rubbed against her much like a cat before stepping back and falling onto her haunches.

Grinning eagerly up at her older sibling, Galaxy declared, "I'm hungwy!"
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya was glad to be well-received, even though she was sure it was due to being falsely identified. It'd never bothered her before, and she didn't let it bother her, now. What mattered was that her little siblings hadn't missed her too much, having had Alya-facsimles around her in the meantime.

"Well, I can help with that!" she said cheerfully, nuzzling the pudgy girl back and nudging her in the direction of the nearest cache. "Right this way!"
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When it came to food, Galaxy didn't need to be told twice. She was a happy child in general, though certainly happiest when stuffing her face or lolling about with a full belly. Her relationship with food was actually starting to show in a bit of a tubby belly. Many pups were naturally a bit chubby but they were already growing out of their baby fat stage. Galaxy was already sporting the equivalent of a beer gut.

When nudged in the direction of a cache (not that she knew of their destination), she yapped happily and bounded along beside her much older, darker sister. "Y'gonna eat too?" she questioned between hops, secretly hoping "Hydra" said "no" so that Galaxy could eat all the food herself.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was very different being a big sister than part of a set. She felt very big and important, leading Galaxy around the territory without Hydra to boss her or Lyra to pointedly suggest that she be more careful with their precious young sibling. Nothing will happen to her on Moonspear, Alya scoffed, mentally shrugging off Lyra's imagined glare. Besides, she'd take good care of the little girl.

"I'm not hungry. I caught a woodchuck," she bragged, strutting the last few steps to the half-eaten carcass she'd abandoned earlier. Truthfully, she hadn't even been hungry when she caught it - the peeping head had just triggered her hunting instincts, and she'd nabbed it before she could think twice about whether or not it was needed"You can have the rest," she said, pushing the body toward her sister. It wasn't much of a meal for her or any of the other adults, but it would probably tide Galaxy over until one of their parents fed her.
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"I'm not hungry," was music to the child's ears. She could eat all the food then! It seemed something called a woodchuck was on the menu. Galaxy was far from picky, though she wondered what it would taste like. She couldn't recall having ever eaten one before.

It looked just like any other pile of bloody leftovers and the pup fell upon it with gusto. "So yum!" she declared between slurping bites, quickly polishing off the rest of the flesh. When she was done, she let out a big burp and then picked up one of the rib bones and randomly tossed it in the air. Galaxy jumped, trying to catch it, but it fell back in the grass.

She pounced on it, the bone clicking in her teeth as she looked up at "Hydra," wondering if there was some sort of game they could play with it.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
As soon as Galaxy had the bone, Alya realized that she wanted it very badly. There were other rib bones around, of course, but she wanted that one"Wanna play keep away?" she asked, not waiting for a response before she ducked her head in and yoink'd it right out of Galaxy's jaws - possibly dislodging some baby teeth along the way.

She held it as high as she could, tail lashing as she waited for the younger girl to try and nab it.
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It seemed "Hydra" read her mind, proposing they play keep-away. Before Galaxy could respond (favorably, of course), her older sister snatched the bone right out of her mouth. It scraped against her teeth rather noisily and the pup also gave a startled squawk as her toy was prised from her grip.

To add insult to injury, "Hydra" held the bone in the air rather tauntingly. Galaxy knew this was the name of the game and she wasn't the sort to get angry anyway. But there was a playful leer on her lips as she sprang upward, and a mock growl bubbled in her chest as she tried to swat the bone right back out of her sister's mouth.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya wasn't quite tall enough (or, perhaps, Galaxy was no longer quite short enough) to hold the bone out of his sister's reach. When Galaxy proved this by swatting at the prize, Alya began turning in frantic circles, trying to keep the bone away from her smaller sister. At first, she tried to growl back, but it quickly turned into a breathless laugh.

She switched directions when the bone was jarred almost painfully in her mouth. She did not know if it had been another swat from Galaxy or just her own clumsiness, but she didn't let that bother her much.
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They began to spin in a circle, Galaxy on the outside as she made grab after grab for her her plaything. By the ninth or so revolution, she was growing frustrated and gave a little roar as she abruptly lunged at "Hydra's" leg instead, hoping to distract the adult into dropping the bone.

But she didn't even hit her target. Dizzy from all the rotating, Galaxy drunkenly pitched forward and face-planted between "Hydra's" forelegs instead.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya giggled when Galaxy finally succumbed to her dizziness. This had not been Alya's goal, but it was as good an outcome as any - and far more adorable than most. "Awww," she cooed, dropping the bone and showering the younger girl's head with a few happy kisses. "You can have it, Axy," she offered solicitously, thinking she had earned it with the superb show she'd just put on.
180 Posts
Ooc — Kat
After overcoming the initial shock of impact, Galaxy rolled onto her side and sprawled there, waiting for the dizziness to pass. While she waited, "Hydra" dropped the bone mere inches from her nose. She wanted to snatch it but instead she found her sister showering her with kisses. Galaxy giggled and rolled more onto her back, reaching her forelegs to embrace the adult's face even as her tongue swiped over "Hydra's" chin and cheeks.

The affectionate exchange went on for a moment, then Galaxy playfully pushed "Hydra's" muzzle away and rolled again, covering the bone with her body. "Mine," she declared with a grin, deciding she wouldn't move again until her older sister was on her way.
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
"Of course," said Alya, wagging her tail as she looked on over her sister. She was so darn cute! Alya just wanted to smoosh her adorable little face into the ground, so that she'd stop having this giddy feeling in her chest. Games aside, the dark girl felt sure she'd give anything to make sure her family was happy and safe.

She retreated a few yards away to lick at her dirty paws, wanting to give Galaxy space to chew her bone, but determined to play the part of responible Big Sister.