Stone Circle Weeping Soul
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Anyone want to teach Sunny some fighting moves or maybe go for a hunt? @Krypton @Valette. Set after the meeting at the borders between kryp[ton, Dawn,Grayday, and Sunny.

God he hated her. He hated her and he loved her and it fucking killed him. He had heard the words she shouted at him when hiis back was turned, and he felt his eyes filling up with moisture. She wasn't his family, and the fact that his father acted like he sided with Dawn meant he couldn't trust in him either. He had no famiily other than Easthollow now, and that suited him just fine. 

He found a thick stemmed plant, or maybe it was a newly grown tree and he sank hiis fangs into it shakiing it back and forth while snarling with hurt and anger. He knew it was his fault all this happened, but he couldn't fix that choiice now. He had to live with it, and deal with the hatred of his sister and the hurt and betrayal coming from his father.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
After the meeting with the family, Krypton felt the tension in the air as the siblings began their exchange of words. Of course, it was none of her buisness what happened between the two, but she was curious as to why there was so much beef between the two. It also didn't help when it seemed like Day was sort of on the sidelines and didn't really do much about it. However, Krypton respected his choice, he had every right to decide whether to step in or not, and how he would do so. Krypton wouldn't judge him on his parenting, he was a good man.

As she was on her way back, somehow, she had stumbled back on Sunny seemingly releasing his anger on a poor plant. Krypton knew what it felt like to have her family members turn on her as well and felt some pity for Sunny. The beastly woman chuffed loudly to alert him she was there before stepping forward.

"If you're going to let yourself loose, at least use it on a willing subject instead of a defenseless plant," she chided to him before she nudged his shoulder with her muzzle gently.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sudden noise from behind him startled him, and he stumbled away from the plant ears flattening while he turned to look at Krypton. He flicked his ears sheepishly and ducked his head, scraping at the dirt with his paws. After she nudged him he smiled slightly and sat down on his haunches. "Sorry Krypton...I didn't know what else to do. I've seen others spar before but I don't know how to do that" he responded contritely.

He looked back toward the borders and sighed softly becoming lost in thought for a few moments. There really was nothing he could do about this was there? He had given up his family, and gained nothing in return. Has he known how Dawn would react, would he have returned to Easthollow anyway? Snapping out of his thoughts he looked at Krypton "have you ever lost anyone you loved, and it was your fault?" He asked softly.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton only gave him a warm and understanding smile, knowing what Sunny was dealing with was pretty dang hard. She knew what it was like to have her family turn on her, and it truly she was the only one to blame for why they chased her way and disowned her. Krypton looked towards the plant for a little before returning her gaze to Sunny. "Don't worry about it, what happened back there seemed rough" she said to him. She refrained from asking him what happened between Sunny and his family and Krypton can only believe that it was because Sunny was in the hollow instead of the other side of packs.

"I could teach you," she said to him, "I've got my mercenary trade and you could blow off some steam." Krypton concealed her silent chuckle, remembering when she did this with Day as the kids were slowly growing. Like father, like son.

Hearing his soft whisper of a question, Krypton felt her mood grow a bit somber just for a moment as she recollected her memory. She gave him a slow nod. "You're not alone Sunny"she said in quieter voice. "I lost my entire family."

Krypton couldn't help but remember those moments, that moment she saw Silver, covered in blood and standing over their brother's body. Then, the expressions of anger that her parents showed her when she dared return. Krypton shook her head in the lightest way, not daring to let herself dwell on it anymore.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny nodded sadly and shifted closer to Krypton. She was one of the members of Easthollow he remembered from before Daddy Gray and Dawn had taken him on the trip away. She had looked out for him and Dawn alot when they were babies. "Dawn says I think I'm better than her. She's mad I left Morningside without telling her goodbye,but she wasn't around anymore when I left. I called for her too when I was telling Grayday..." He trailed off for a moment taking a small breath. "She was doing stupid stuff like climbing trees,Auntie K. She was always doin things like that, she had a death wish. I looked after her but she never understood that I hung around and told her to stop because I was concerned and scared. Daddy Gray never told Dawn to stop going off on her own and to not climb trees, he simply told me I had to stop acting better than people." He started off slowly but quickly the words began to rush out as he grew more frustrated.

"I just love them...but I never wanted to leave Easthollow to begin with. I was young and naive and was led away with the promise of an adventure." He finished in a bitter tone his ears pressing back against his skull. He fell silent for another moment but shook his pelt and lookd eagerly up at Krypton "so...how do we do this? The spar? I've never done anything but hunt before" he asked eager to move onto a new subject.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton quietly listened to Sunny explain his problems with his family at the moment, nodding her head after every couple of minutes or so to show she was listening to him. What he told her made her head tilt in various ways at times, she could hardly believe him. Dawn never really seemed like the adventurous type, though they mostly had free range while at the hollow during their time. Krypton sat down for only a little bit as Sunny continued on.

"She may never know this, but your sister is lucky to have someone like you as a brother," she said to him gently, ​"I never had a sibling that watched out for me like you did for Dawn, Sunny, don't think that what you did was wrong." Siblings watching out for each other was their main job, they kept their eyes out for one another and stuck out their necks for each other no matter what. Dawn could feel angry at her brother, but she needed to know how gifted she was to have a caring brother like Sunny. "The way your father handles things at times makes me question his choices, the way he handled the problem between you and Dawn wouldn't be my first choice." 

Krypton never thought Day was a bad father, but he definitely had a more relaxed tactic when handling and taking care of them. When his old mate left, the entire pack was raising the puppies they had while Day was dealing his a broken heart. In all honesty, it felt more like the pack served as the mother and father, Day was kind of off to the sidelines. But no one dared to say a thing.

"But he's a respectable man, you might never agree with him, but you'll always be connected to him and Dawn, that's how families work, even if you can't see them" she offered to Sunny as she stood up and stretched, thinking about how she could prepare to teach him how to spar. Though, when she heard him talk about the family's little "Adventure", Krypton gave Sunny a concerned look. So, Day told them that it was just an adventure, not an actual pack starting thing? "It's not your fault you were young then, Sunny. Besides, even we didn't know it was Day's intention to leave the hollow, he told us that he was taking you and dawn on an exploration thing, not a permanent leave." In all honesty, it frustrated the woman that Day decided to up and leave and just never open up about his true intentions. It stung, almost, like a bite from a poisonous snake, it felt like another family member was turning his back on her.

But enough talk, now Krypton needed to teach this kid how to spar. "Sparring isn't too hard, it's like play fighting almost, avoid being lethal and just go with the flow. We'll start slow." She said to him with an encouraging smile before taking a step bacl and lowering her body a bit. She tuched her head close to her chest to avoid exposing her neck, then spiked up her fur just a little. Then, Krypton motioned him to do the same before she moved on. Sunny could even take the reins and jump ahead if wanted to.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny listened intently as Krypton responded to hiis explanation, and he felt himself relaxing a bit. The way she spoke to him was how he could imagine a mother trying to soothe out problems for her child, and while he knew that wasn't how is and krypton's relationship was he felt grateful for and soothed by her words. "Thanks Krypton" he said warmly his tail thumping against the ground.

He was glad that the subject finally changed to sparring, and he brightened at the knowledge that it was like play fighting. He and Dawn had wrestled a few times together when they were littler, so he knew how to play fight a bit. He watches as krypton crouched down, and the way she tucked her head in. Crouching low in a similar fashion he tucked his neck and with a deep breath sprang forward. He headed toward her in a straight line, rearing up on his hind paws and wrapping his forelegs around her neck,nipping at her ears and around her eyes though he was careful with his teeth.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"Don't mention, that's what I'm here for." Krypton was no mediator by any means, but that didn't mean she couldn't help in the ways she knew. She wanted Sunny to be happy, all the trouble he's been dealing with with Dawn was pretty stressful. Sometimes, wolves just needed to take that energy out on something besides themselves.

Upon the spar begining, Krypton watched him carefully. As he came forward to her and reared, Krypton hadn't expected such a straightforward pounce. He caught her off guard and was succesful in his attack. The older woman gave him a playful growl before lifting hier snout towards his chest and belly area, nipping at it with careful precision. But with this force, Krypton rammed forward with her head, trying to see if she could possibly unbalance Sunny and get him on his back.

"Careful of where you hit, you don't wanna overexpose your vital spots" she said to him as guidance, wanting to make sure he got his energy out while learning some things along the way.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny's tail wagged behind him in a excited manner as he tugged t krypton's ears, his attack seemingly taking her by surprise. He continued to focus his energy on tugging at her ears, getting distracted by his pride and allowing her to nip at his belly. The nips startled him and he jumped back, the movement amplified by the sudden thrust from Krypton's head. He rolled over backward and lay there for a moment stunned before quickly rolling over onto his paws again.

Krpyton's playful growl was returned and he flattened his ears slightly, his face taking on a more serious look. He studied her for a moment and charged again, this time running around the side of her and ducking low slamming his shoulder into her side and following through by pushing into the tackle with his full weight aiming to knock her over.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
She had succeeded in her way of getting him onto his back, but him being younger than her, he was probably more nimblr and gumby, he could flip himself around in circles while Krypton stood there like some fat log. But she was a sturdy log, willing to let the wind blow against her while she stood her ground.

Sunny was getting more ambitious now, he was also getting more knowledgeable from this hands-on experience. His ramming into her side managed to move the woman a bit to the side, she was able to catch herself, but that didn't mean he got her off balance. In response, Krypton opened her jaws like some crocodile and reached towards Sunny, willing to grapple onto anything she could grab, be it his ear, neck, or face.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny grunted as the force of the shove also knocked his own breath slightly from his lungs. He felt Krypton stumble to the side but he could tell he hadn't knocked her hard enough to cause her to be off balance or fall to her side. Feeling the shift in her body, he turned his head in time to see her snapping her jaws toward him, and reared up slightly shoving a paw toward her jaws in an attempt to fend off the attack.

Instead of slapping her away like he intended her jaws fastened around his leg and he tensed up, giving a small yelp of surprise. using instinct he tugged her forward with his captured paw, using her own momentum against her to drag her into her own lunge. Once she was close enough he parted his own jaws and aimed to bite her nose and under her eyes the most sensitive parts of her body, gently enough not to cause any serious harm if his bites landed but hard enough to let her know he meant business and to let go of his leg.

545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Her strength was like a double-edged swords, her momentum carried her with power, but with Sunny's quick thinking, he was able to turn that against Krypton. As she latched herself like a leech onto Sunny's legs, he seemed to figure out what to do to get her off. She felt his teeth on her face, the spots that she was unaware of. She quietly praised him for his thinking, the spot he decided to bite was sensitive and could easily break under pressure. Should he have added pressure, more than what he had, it would've broken the skin and bled everywhere, an easy wound and an easy way to become infected.

Krypton let go of his leg on instinct but knew she had to do something else. Twisting her head, she intended on practically pushing her face into Sunny's side to get him to let go with more head twisting and throwing. But if this wasn't enough, she planned to start nipping at his sensitive belly, something that could easily be ripped into.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His leg was released and Sunny once again became distracted by the praise and his own pride. He beamed silently for a few moments, his flanks rapidly rising and falling as he became aware of how tired he was already. He was used to moving around he usually hunted a few times a day or at least patrolled the borders when he wasn't too busy or taking a rest, but it seemed that sparring used a whole bunch of new muscles and parts of his body that weren't used to being active.

That paired with his momentary distraction was enough to make him slip up,and he felt krypton's face pressed against his side. He let go of her as she tossed her head about, and rolled away scampering to his paws. He wanted to continue with this,it was fun to do and it made him use his brain in the moment but at he stood up he felt himself wobble slightly. "I give. You win aunty K." He said with a dip of his head and tucking his tail to show that he was serious.