Northstar Vale Mi hermana
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I, too, have been using Google Translate, lmaooo. Also, this post is shit and coming from my phone, so bear with me.

The longer she listened to her sister, the greater her anger grew. They were not weak, for their lineage simply would not allow it. This she thought to say, but held her tongue as the other continued, dismissing their history as nonsense; this, simply put, was unforgivable. Each word spoken drove deeper the wedge between them, separating to two beyond what might be repairable. And for this reason she ignored the wounds of her sibling, focusing solely on her slandering of not only the young dragoness, but their family as a whole.

Watashitachi wa yowai wakede wa arimasen, was the first declaration to leave her mouth, voice unwavering. Anata wa ryū ni se o mukete yowaidesu—anata no kazoku. The words, as simple as they were, were all she could allow herself to say. And after having spoken them, she stared long and hard at Airi, hoping that she might realise the error of her ways. Yet, she waited for not long at all, shaking her head shortly after speaking and then moving away from the other Draconid. Lest she be stopped, the lamb intended to walk away from the other girl, unable to bring herself to even look at her for a second longer.
Messages In This Thread
Mi hermana - by Airi - June 30, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Mi hermana - by Kaori - July 14, 2017, 12:10 AM
RE: Mi hermana - by Airi - July 20, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: Mi hermana - by Kaori - July 23, 2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Mi hermana - by Airi - July 31, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: Mi hermana - by Kaori - August 05, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: Mi hermana - by Airi - August 05, 2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Mi hermana - by Kaori - August 19, 2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Mi hermana - by Airi - August 23, 2017, 09:41 PM