Kintla Flatlands [IC Joining]His Crypt the Cloudy Canopy
<div><span style="color:#53d709;">L</span><span style="color:#42d613;">i</span><span style="color:#32d61e;">e</span><span style="color:#21d528;">s</span><span style="color:#10d432;"> </span><span style="color:#0fc32d;">r</span><span style="color:#0fb127;">e</span><span style="color:#0ea022;">q</span><span style="color:#0e8e1c;">u</span><span style="color:#0d7d17;">i</span><span style="color:#117119;">r</span><span style="color:#15651a;">e</span><span style="color:#19591c;"> </span><span style="color:#1d4d1d;">c</span><span style="color:#1e471e;">o</span><span style="color:#1f411f;">m</span><span style="color:#1f3b21;">m</span><span style="color:#203522;">i</span><span style="color:#212f23;">t</span><span style="color:#19241b;">m</span><span style="color:#111912;">e</span><span style="color:#090d0a;">n</span><span style="color:#010201;">t</span></div>
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Everything Ayvo knew departed from his life. The vale was forsaken by his former packmates- even he dipped out after most of them left. Raheerah was one of the first to go, and then Leather, eventually even Xi was nowhere to be found. He traveled back to see if any wolves were left at the vale but the only thing there was an overwhelming stench of the creek wolves. They had also held a sore spot for the vale. It was no wonder soon after the vale disbanded that they moved in, like hungry vultures trying to scrape off smashed rabbit on the side of a road. They were ghastly beings, and Ayvo made a noiseless declaration to himself never to join them.
Ayvo eventually found himself near a coastline, and there he met Ragnar in a shadow ridden forest. The macho male spoke of his plans to create a new pack, Ayvo was all in. The pale male just needed time to settle relations in his current pack before heading out and creating his new pack. Ayvo kept his promise to the male and vowed to find other wolves to join his ranks, if this pack were to be created. He would worry about recruiting wolves soon enough but first the male needed a pack, a place to call home.
The young male soon enough found himself on a plateau smothered in scents of wolves. Its claim to fame was certainly the mountain that protected it and the wonders that came along with that. A rich forest engulfed the plateau creating a certain place of paradise. This territory had it all: protection, prey, and pretty sights. Wandering around the outskirts of the Plateau Ayvo had built up enough confidence to let out a call to any nearby wolves. After sounding a sweet beckoning call the male sat upon the soft dirt and simply waited.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue usually let the meeting of wolves at the borders up to Peregrine, however it just so happened that today of all days she was nearer than he when the call went up over the lands. She would have to call for him anyway in the end, but she could see for herself this new recruit perhaps. After all their numbers were rather small of late, so any new blood was a welcome one.

She tilted her head and loped towards the sound all streamlined grace. Her tail was up above her back and her stance not agressive but not exactly neutral either. After all these were her lands too, her home and she was a Beta time to start acting like one.

She approached the wolf from the side and studied him as she drew nearer to him. He was white on his front and then his fur was peppered with other colors. Muscles to rival most males were there as were a lean tapered body, he was suited for warrior or scout. She assessed, something her father had taught her at an early age. You can learn a lot from watching little tree yo ucan learn a lot from watching.

"you've approached the blacktail borders. What brings you here fellow? her green eyes studied him wondering if he needed a home or he was trying for an outrider trade of another pack.
<div><span style="color:#53d709;">L</span><span style="color:#42d613;">i</span><span style="color:#32d61e;">e</span><span style="color:#21d528;">s</span><span style="color:#10d432;"> </span><span style="color:#0fc32d;">r</span><span style="color:#0fb127;">e</span><span style="color:#0ea022;">q</span><span style="color:#0e8e1c;">u</span><span style="color:#0d7d17;">i</span><span style="color:#117119;">r</span><span style="color:#15651a;">e</span><span style="color:#19591c;"> </span><span style="color:#1d4d1d;">c</span><span style="color:#1e471e;">o</span><span style="color:#1f411f;">m</span><span style="color:#1f3b21;">m</span><span style="color:#203522;">i</span><span style="color:#212f23;">t</span><span style="color:#19241b;">m</span><span style="color:#111912;">e</span><span style="color:#090d0a;">n</span><span style="color:#010201;">t</span></div>
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
His call was answered astoundingly fast, which came as a surprise for Ayvo when an ebony wolf trotted closer to his position. Her tail was erect. Her mossy eyes were showing pride in her pack. The female was graceful that much was true. She moved like a soundless wind, only do you notice the silent wind when it hits you. She immediately spoke out and questioned his presence inside her pack’s territory.
”I am searching for a home. The vale I used to reside in has been deserted and now ravaged. There is nothing left but broken promises and hurt feelings.’ The male answered soundly, his rump was still plastered on the dirt. His eyes showed no emotions, as to not tempt the female into any ill stance. If it was needed he could act submissive with the position he had taken. ”Ayvo by the way. That’s my name.”
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow's eyes softened at his reverent tone. She felt bad that he had lost his home, though she knew she could not make a decision based on that purely she still was curious about it. Tell me Ayvo what unique skills can you bring to our pack? Do you bear an trades? What was your former position in your pack?

Blue Willow dipped her nose Well met my name is Blue Willow. I am healer and beta of these lands.
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Ayvo climbed the ranks in the vale, he had ambitions of becoming the beta. All those hopes were inevitable put to sleep after he lost his home. With the hopeful formation of Ragnar’s pack he could only dream of climbing that decorous latter to the top once again.
”I was Zeta, on my way to being a beta if Raheerah and Xi allowed it. I was also striving to be a warden. I am fast, and a decent hunter. In the vale I could match up with the speed and endurance of a deer.” Ayvo replied honestly after dipping his head in a return greeting to his companion, Blue Willow.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow listened to him quietly, their numbers were small and as it were it was just she and Peregrine that traversed the borders for scent markers. Hawkeye being with the babes. She supposed Atticus as well Osprey was too sick. A warden would not go amiss. She heard his pride and she realized he was an ambitious one, also good that would mean he would strive to do what was needed in the pack to make sure it ran smoothly.

Tell me Ayvo will your ambition ever cloud your judgement? Do you get along with others well? I ask because we are largely a family of sorts. She was asking questions to determine his worth, his warden skills they were good yes, but if he was unpleasant and could not or would not care for the others in the pack well then he was not a good fit, as their pack was much like a family.
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
He was a quiet wolf, most of the time he kept to himself. He enjoyed training alone. Speed and endurance in Ayvo's mind was best perfected alone. Having another wolf to spar with would be nice for Ayvo although. "I am quiet, I won't bother wolves unless competely necessary. When I do need to talk to others I get along with them." Ayvo replied. It was nice to hear that the pack was more of a family than anything. If he got close to these wolves it would make it all the much harder to leave, but Ayvo ignored that little voice in his head.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
2 more from each of us gives us 10

Blue Willow listened calmly and then nodded Very well welcome to the plateau Ayvo. Peregrine is our alpha male, he will help you get settled with some game keeping duties. I myself will show you a tour of the borders if you like? As well as where are caches are located. Any questions yourself?

She shifted her weight so she was not so pronounced allowing her tail to wag softly. She was excited to have a new pack mate, and she hoped he would do well for both their sakes.
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Ayvo didn't have very many questions about the territory. He would explore that by himself at some other time. The wolves sparked more curiosity than anything that the lands invested inside him. He was more curious on the solve that inhabited his new pack. "Are there any wolves I should look out for?" Ayvo inquired softly.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow chuckled softly adn shook her head No we are all fairly nice here. However, I do want to point out that Peregrine though he is a good fair alpha he expects the respect he is due, and that you do your duty. Which I am certain you have no problem with.

She was thinking then she spoke out I will also warn you that Peregrine and his mate Hawkeye had a litter of pups this year, so they maybe aggressive if you go too near the den without talking to one of them. Otherwise I think yo uwill be fine and make a good fit here.
48 Posts
Ooc — Paige
The male had also been neutral about pups. He was not one to go out of his way to interact with them but if the opportunity popped up he would gladly take it. It was good to know that his new pack was growing. Having pups around would also bring up moral around the camp. "Thank you Blue Willow the healer. Ill be careful of the alpha and his pups." The pale male dipped his head after speaking his thanks to the she wolf.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow smiled at him he certainly had manners that was a plus in her eyes. Too many did not have such etiquette and it was only to be treating others in kind that manners really mattered anyway. You can call me Blue or Willow. She titled her head wondering what he was thinking about. He was a very serious individual, and Blue could be but she also enjoyed humor and others with humor.

Ayvo come with me then i'll show you where the caches are and the borders and I strongly recommend thinking of finishing a trade, perhaps Peregrine can help you.

Last post. Thanks for the thread :) And welcome!