Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai's journeys for Easthollow had taken him far away from home this time; he hadn't found many wolves near his home and so his paws just seemed to keep carrying him further and further away. He'd passed many interesting territories but had spent most his time alone, finding himself disappointed with the lack of results so far.

He remained alone as he scoured the shoreline, taking care to avoid the pack settled along the north. He ended up in a place that had forests in addition to the presence of the ocean and he kept following the shoreline. Nikai's ears perked up when he noted the presence of someone else in the distance, but he was soon distracted by lights up in the sky. His mouth fell ajar as he stared up at the falling stars. He had never seen anything like this before.

Just as he approached the stranger that watched the display too, a second wolf approached. Nikai stopped a distance away, staring at them and feeling oddly nervous. He swallowed thickly while he gathered his guts and remembered his mission, then approached. "Pretty, isn't it?" he shared after a chuff to announce himself and stopped a couple of wolves' distance away in case they would prove hostile or afraid.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Nikai - July 05, 2017, 07:57 AM