Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
One of them replied in somewhat favourable manner, replying to his question though seemingly wary (a thing Nikai understood, knowing what'd happened to his sister out here). Nikai instantly stepped back when one of the strangers growled at him, tail falling low and ears flattening. He lowered his head and looked up from the corners of his eyes in submissive gesture. "I mean no harm," he said, momentarily forgetting all about the display in the skies while he tried to make himself small and unthreatening to her.

An ear falls forward, then back at the question and the youth answered, "I'm Nikai, from Easthollow. I'm a scout, uhm... I'm looking for potential recruits for our pack. It's a well-established pack that could use some more wolves." He was hesitant in his manners and words at first; Nikai wasn't sure that now was the right time to tell them about his cause and maybe ask them to join, but before he knew it the words were out there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Nikai - July 17, 2017, 05:24 AM