Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He was still learning how it was supposed to be for his present vagabond lifestyle, namely what was enough or too much. Accordingly, the stranger's submissive shift still made him feel pretty anxious about this somehow--although only with a faraway undertone of relief to see that he wasn't threatening either. Silas kept his ears angled back and left the worried look on his face, although he knew he couldn't quite get rid of that if he tried.

His bright eyes shrunk into a bit of a squint. Everyone was recruiting these days it seemed.. but at least this was not quite like the oddly-spoken male in the Hinterlands. And, he did claim it was an established pack.. although Silas erred towards reservation after packlife often associating him with heartbreak in his most recent attempts at it. "I've never heard of Easthollow.. but, I don't know.." He stopped prattling long enough to glance to Qilaq taking the rabbit, and his stance wanted to pull towards her. "Oh.. I'm Silas. I don't know if.. uh--I would be interested right now, anyway.." He couldn't entirely say 'we' since it wasn't really something they had spent much energy on, although her exit from the spot spoke well enough without him as it was. Silas watched her go for a second before returning to the green-eyed male--Nikai, rather.

He tried to straighten his stance and posture together, though it was half of what he had wanted to portray. Basically, he knew he invited bad luck and he definitely did not feel like a good potential recruit right now... which was nothing this fellow could really help. "I left my last pack, and my one before that left me. I have bad luck at it right now. Sorry..." the dark Ostrega admitted with a small sigh. His glance skirted away apologetically afterward and he hoped Qilaq wouldn't make too much haste away from here without him while he stayed to at least try to wrap this up as neatly as he could.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Silas - July 25, 2017, 01:27 AM