Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Some kind of confirmation that Lost Creek Hollow did still, in fact, exist brought a hesitant wiggle of his tail, although he couldn't help but also glance skyward for a second as a particularly vibrant streaked by above. "Okay.. Well, I know where that is.. sort of," the dark Ostrega said with a slow nod. At least he used to.. and while the temptation to feel the place underfoot again lingered consistently in mind, he wasn't sure if it would just disappoint him in the long run.

Anyway, Qilaq wanted to stay near the coast for now and he was okay with that, mainly because he still wanted to stay with her. She was a higher priority than ghostly old memories tied to the place that'd seen his birth. "My parents were alphas of the Hollow, but I was little when we left. We had cougar problems back then there," he detailed, perhaps unnecessarily and perhaps in a small rush. He didn't want to leave Nikai hanging entirely empty-handed, so that was some explanation he felt was due as painlessly (and clunky) as he'd put it. Largely, it was why he was all sorts of mixed feelings over the thought of what was on the other side of the mountain. "I.. uh, don't want her to get too far ahead. Sorry, again.." he muttered, gesturing his muzzle in the direction Qilaq had gone but not leaving just yet, although looked ready to excuse himself given the go. He glanced back to the freckled Easthollow wolf to see if he had much more to say first.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Silas - July 31, 2017, 10:53 PM