Ravensblood Forest scream for me
139 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
I wasn't sure if his song you mentioned in your post was a howl. If not, I can change my reply. :)

Arlo has never been one to stray too far from his home without purpose. In Seageda, he had been a child, and Trigeda he only went out when necessary, or if battle called to him, and in Drageda he left only with purpose. This time, however, his feet carry him farther south than he’s traveled in the particular direction. He’d crossed the mountain range to the east and came through one forest after another to return home, the ocean on his leg, but traveling with it on his right makes things oddly askew. The familiarity is there but it is different and it doesn’t quite look as he remembered it in the thick of the storm.

By the time he reaches the forest, once inhabited by a pack he doesn’t know, it is nightfall and the moonlight filters through the trees but a heavy, humid fog covers his feet. An eerie feeling sinks in his chest but he does not mind it. He has felt worse fears in the face of danger that a little darkness is far from something to cause him to run away. The sound of another catches his attention and his ears swivel forward, head up to try and find the source but there is distance in the song. He points his nose toward the dark sky and releases his own song, curious and calling, wondering if he’ll get anything in return from the elusive stranger.
Messages In This Thread
scream for me - by Snake - July 01, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: scream for me - by Arlo - July 02, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: scream for me - by Snake - July 02, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: scream for me - by Arlo - July 12, 2017, 09:52 PM