Dragoncrest Cliffs i've always been a girl armed for war
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
There are days where Thuringwethil doesn’t actually want to get up. Parenting, it seems, has made her lazy at times. She doesn’t mind it. She enjoys waking up to a tangled mess of three growing puppies and seeing her mate passed out on the opposite side of them. Soon, they’ll have to expand to move of the cavern and, eventually, they’ll all find their own spots to sleep. For now she enjoys the simply life of them drooling, wrapped up in one another, and occasionally making a sound in their sleep that causes them to stir and twitch. The cavern is illuminated with a little light as the sun makes its appearance and, slowly but surely, Heda gets to her feet without waking the four of them and slips out into the open.

She spots Eske right away but she does not approach her first, catching @Isengrim from the corner of her eyes. Lying by the lake a little too close to Hougeda’s entrance, Thuringwethil approaches him first and barks an order to move. “Go check the borders,” she commands of him and she ignores the look he gives her in return. His time in Drageda hasn’t proven to be much use to her yet and the thought of cutting him loose and sending him away is becoming stronger each day. A thought for another day, however, as she slips back the way she’d come and smoothly trots in the direction Cheka had gone in.

When she is close enough, she offers a chuff to draw her attention back to her.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've always been a girl armed for war - by Antumbra - July 02, 2017, 08:59 AM