Stone Circle you go and slam it on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His greeting was not returned but he felt grateful that they skipped the civilities. He knew things were not good between them so why even bother? He was tired of the anger,bitterness,and biting comments that they shared and realized all he felt in this moment was numb. The news was surprising to him however, and he sat back farther on his haunches. He was silent as he processed this information. Why hadn't dad told him? Didn't he deserve to know this information? Once again he felt the stab of hurt that burned within him. Nodding slowly he forced a grin onto his maw "that's great! I'm happy for you all, really." He struggled to keep the pain from his voice but it clearly showed in his eyes.

unable to hold back the rest of what he wanted to say he spoke again "they're lucky to have you. A strong,older sister who can show them a good time" he felt the smile turn genuine for a moment before he cleared his throat and felt it slip from his maw. "Will...will I be able to see them?" He asked nervously. The fact that he wasnt told by his father clearly said -wraps at least sunny felt it did- that he wasn't wanted to know or be a part of the growing family, so he doubted the answer would be yes. Yet he wanted to ask and find out for himself if he would be able to see his new half siblings.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 05:34 PM