Wheeling Gull Isle can't touch it with your two hands, can't find it with your third eye
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
@Coelacanth, @Aria, @Maera, @Faeryn, @Constantine, @Dakarai, @Ixchel, @Stockholm — hopefully i tagged everyone!

The leviathan’s glacial gaze moves to rest upon Komodo with a sharpness and perplexity at being called green; as if he is a young boy just weaned from his mother. “We are of the same age, Earthstalker. I am hardly green.” Axolotl takes insult and lifts himself up, hackles bristling with unbridled annoyance at the man’s wrong assumption. If anyone in their little trio was green it was going to be the girl standing before them: who was clearly the youngest but unlike Komodo he does not state this aloud because she has proven herself, clearly the wisest among them. She is right. They do have a pissing contest, Axolotl thinks, and it seems undetermined to end even now. To assume the leviathan was anything of the sort was a fatal flaw for the man was as unpredictable as the sea he worshipped. His ear twitches with a suddenly urgency to get this over with, figuring that regardless of how he pleads his case the wolves of Undersea will not vote him in. He has considered leaving, already. He has never considered himself a flighty man by any means of the word but the scales do not balance fairly in his direction.

“What of the others that have put themselves forwards as leaders? Maera has informed me that we are not the only three that think ourselves worthy.” So why is it fair that the trio stands here confronting one another as if they are the only three candidates? Had that not been the whole point of the confrontation in the first place? It was one of the few things they had discussed briefly …when they share words, that is. Without further ado, he lifts his head back and releases a long howl, summoning the wolves of Undersea forth. For many more reasons than one this needs to be decided and it must be this day, Axolotl thinks, or they will fail before they have even begun. Anarchy has already descended among them and the longer it is put off in favor of each wolf's own deigns towards leadership the worse it will become.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
RE: can't touch it with your two hands, can't find it with your third eye - by Axolotl - July 22, 2017, 04:35 AM