Hideaway Strath chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo trusts that Hemlock can do her job efficiently, that she can handle those whose calls rise into the air; but he is Ceannasach and he should, at the very least, be present. Lotte’s temporary step back from leadership comes as some surprise but Arturo does not push for explanation: he understands and supports her, assuming that it is because of her grief overing losing Roarke. She has been through a lot and if she needs time out of leadership duties to focus upon herself and their remaining children then that is what she needed to do. He was not overly far from where the howl rang out into the air and thus he is slightly surprised to see that Hemlock has beaten him but surprised that she was closer, yet. His steps slow as he draws near to Hemlock though keeps further back, for now. She had asked what the woman’s purpose was and Arturo’s ears cup forth atop his skull, alert as he awaits the stranger’s response.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here - by Arturo - July 03, 2017, 04:03 AM