Stone Circle hiya there boss, paperboy's here
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
for the lovely @Valette when you get the chance!

After receiving the news about the dangerous wolf Kelina wandering around and targeting random wolves along with the allies of the bypass, Krypton felt the need to alert Valette about this. She was in fact the alpha and deserved the know about safety problems that could possibly be occuring with this woman on the loose. Day said she wasn't too bad of a fighter, but was worried about her unpredicatbility, anything Krypton or the pack couldn't preduct was a threat that needed to be handled.

A witch hunt didn't sound effective but nonetheless they needed to do something, perhaps she and zeke would join Day when he would scout for her. Until then, Krypton howled for Valette, hoping to tell her and also check in on her, unaware that she had recently bred with a male.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette lifted her head when she was called by a familiar voice. The female made way to the gamma of Easthollow. Valette wondered if it would be smart to make Krypton Beta. Would Ezekiel be offended if she chose Krypton over him? She could see both wolves take the Beta position though. However, she didn't want Zeke to interfere too much with raising her young. Her heat passed a few days ago. Valette didn't feel any different so she wondered if Ezekiel even succeeded....

Valette was quickly upon Krypton and greeted her with a friendly woof. Krypton was such an asset to the pack. She helped out at the border and often knew information. Valette could tell by her face she was keen on telling her something. "Krypton. Hi," she greeted. "Is something wrong?," Valette wondered.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Upon seeing Valette arrive, Krypton offered her a polite dip of the head in greeting and a warm smile before deciding to lock down onto buisness. "Hi there Valette," she said as her greeting, "and I'm afraid we have a bit of a situation on our hands" she said with a rather concerned expression. Eversince she had met with Day and Dawn, Krypton couldn't help but wonder where exactly this Kelina wolf was at, who she was, what her backstory was. What was her obsession with the bypass wolves?

Krypton cleared her throat before continuing. "Day and Dawn showed up at the borders not too long ago. They said there is some wolf named Kelina targeting the Bypass wolves," she said as she tossed her head over her shoulder to glance towards the outer parts of the territory, "she's got a dark coat, purple eyes too is what they told me." Krypton returned her gaze towards the petite alpha. "I believe the Bypass wolves are alerted of Kelina, though I considered making my way over to maybe offer a warning, though I would like to think the Bypass wolves and Day's pack are allies as well." Krypton wasn't sure where everyone's relationships with each other lay, but she knew that wolves who were relatively okay with one another should at least watch out for each other.

"Her location is unknown so far, and supposedly she's not a bad fighter. I've been trying to tighten up border checks and patrols to keep an eye out for her." 
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette sat down when Krypton started to explain. Slowly her brow frowned as Krypton continued. She told her about a dangerous wolf. Valette was sure that she hadn't seen this female ever in her life. "Thank you for telling me," she spoke once Krypton was finished. Valette thought about the situation and if she was honest she didn't like Krypton going to this pack.

"I'd like you to stay here Krypton. We need you at the borders, together with Ezekiel. If Grayday as such a good relationship with the bypass wolves he can tell them himself." Valette felt no alliance to them and did not want to bring Krypton in danger. "Thank you for telling me. I think we should be more alert on the border," she spoke thoughtfully.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton nodded her head as she listened to Valette, understanding what she wanted to do. She admired her for her ability to make such decisions, she truly was a good alpha, even for being a bit younger than expected. Nonetheless, Valette had the maturity of a much older woman, yet had her beautiful and youthful personality and appearence. "We'll have to keep an eye out for dark pelts around the territory" she said with a nod of her head.

It appeared that the conversation was at ease then, Krypton was happy that Valette knew of the situtation now. The agouti tried to think of another topic to talk about, considering the two ladies haven't talked in quiet some time, at least, just one on one. "How have you been, Valette? I haven't been able to talk to you without there being some kind of situation" she asked with a small chuckle at the end. She was truly curious about what the girl had been doing for the time being.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was a bit surprised that Krypton asked how she was. Not a lot of wolves would ask their alpha how they were doing. Valette decided that she really liked it that Krypton showed some personal interest in her. Valette wagged her tail. "Better. I felt like I wouldn't be able to get over Steady's death, but time seems to be healing," she admitted to the other female.

It was perhaps also the idea that she was pregnant that helped her mind process the whole idea of Steady's death. However, it was not certain yet if she was pregnant so she was not going to tell anyone until she was quite certain. "How are you doing, Kryp? Everything alright with you as well?"
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
With Valette's answer, Krypton shoved away her sad thoughts about Steady's death and instead gave the girl an encouraging smile. "I'm glad to hear, sometimes time is the only medicine." To lose a mate was heartbreaking, it was like taking away the other half of someone. Krypton knew how close Steady and Valette were, and how they complimented each other so nicely. She hoped for the best in Valette's future relationships, hopefully she would find someone who would love her just as much as Steady did.

Upon hearing Valette ask her how she was doing, Krypton happily answered. "Surprisingly, yes, there haven't been any problems so far," she said lightly, "however, I do worry about Aurora at times, I fear there may be a problem within her mental health" she said with a quieter tone. Aurora was a quiet girl no doubt, but Krypton felt there was something going on internally that she was not aware of. Perhaps, she could talk to her sometime soon.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded. Time helped but she wanted to make sure Steady would not be forgotten. She often visited his grave by the stones and let out a sad sounding howl to remember him. He had been a wonderful leader and mate. Valette was still loyal to him. She would try and rule Easthollow to the best she could.

Krypton moved the conversation to the pup they adopted. Valette had not been close to her at all. Frankly, she hadn't seen the pup that much. Krypton's words confirmed that she was quiet. Valette nodded. "I don't know her well but we might need to keep an eye out for her then." Valette looked at Krypton then, her tail wagging a bit. "So, how about you Krypton? Wouldn't you want a mate?"
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"Perhaps, I will talk to her about it, see how she's doing" she said gently. Krypton wasn't an official mother, she had never had a mate, she couldn't even brag about having a romantic relationship in her youth years. But when it came to taking care of others, Krypton had to step up and be whaat others needed her to be, whether that's a companion, a medic, or a mother figure. 

When Valette asked about mates, Krypton merely chuckled and shook her head. "I've thought about it, but none have really been... available," she said lightly, "most males I meet are usually taken or they leave before we can really connect." Krypton shrugged her shoulders just a little. She had no real desire to have a mate, though an everyday companion wasn't a bad thing.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded and smiled. "Keep me updated, maybe I can help," she offered. Valette liked that Krypton was becoming more of a friend to her. Her tail wagged a bit. "Oh no! But you are so great! We must look for available males to come to Easthollow then," she chuckled. She let the sound die out. "I'm sorry you haven't run into anyone special. Even though losing them is horrible it is worth it," she spoke.

"There was a nice dark colored male at our borders a while ago! He might return to us. His name was Howl! I didn't get to know him much further because Ezekiel had an over-emotional spasm and felt the need to go out of his way to 'protect' me," she spoke and rolled her eyes lightly.

Lol, LET THE GOSSIPING START!
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Come on Kryp be interesting for once

It felt like she was just a yearling again with this gossip-like talk. However, as old as she was, Krypton sitll got the giddy, butterflies in the stomach, kind of feeling on such topics. And to be able to really connect with Valette was a plus to, both of them probably could use some light chatter without having to wrry about border control or pups or anything else like that. "If you and I team up, we might just snag one for me" she joked with a hearty laughter, shaking her head just a bit. She had no bruning desire for a mate, but she was well aware of the benefits of having such a close relationship with another wolf.

When she heard of this male, Krypton perked up with interest but gave a light chuckle at Valette's story of how protective Zeke was of her. "He's a bit of a diehard, no?" she asked, rolling her eyes a bit. Krypton liked the guy no doubt, he was apart of the family and had a good heart. Originally, when she had met him, she thought of him as elusive, scary almost, perhaps because of her skittish behavior she wasn't able to rid herself of until later. But she was glad he was back with the original pack, or at least, what remains of it. "Any ideas why he got so protective over you? I mean, you're more than capable of protecting yourself" Krypton asked with curiosity lacing her voice.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette chuckled when Krypton was certain that if they would team up that she would end up with a mate. "Well only if you want that certain wolf, of course," she laughed and wagged her tail. Then the conversation shifted to Ezekiel because she made a comment about him. She slowly nodded. "His upbringing was was quite strict. I believe," she spoke to Krypton.

"Well, yeah," she spoke. Of course, there was the fact that she might be carrying his cubs. "We did have a relationship before he disappeared. I think he this isn't over it," she admitted to Krypton. Valette had grown to accept it and fell in love with Steady. But, Ezekiel had returned to the pack seeing her with someone else. She could imagine it would be hard on him.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Krypton listened intentively to Valette, insterested with what she had to say about Ezekiel. Now, Krypton didn't have his entire history in the back of her head, but she did know that he had almost a little rough entrance when he first joined STM. But it was a breath of fresh air to see how much progress he's made. He's no longer this stone-face wolf but instead a reliable packmate and defender. She enjoyed his company and his willingness to work. "I wasn't sure if that was it or just his personality when I first met him, he's changed quite a lot. He almost reminds of when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly" she said lightly, giggling at the thought of Zeke as a butterfly. "Imagine him with those big wings, he'd be quite a sight."

Further into the conversation, Krypton was curious about Valette's and Ezekiel's past relationship (mostly because this woman has literally no drama in her life). When the smaller woman started to talk about relationships and Zeke not being able to let go, Krypton tried to think of some words of wisdom to offer to Valette. Or, she could just have her vent a little, that works too. "For some, relationships are a hard thing to move on from. Considering how serious Ezekiel is, I can see why he is still protective over you," she says to her with a small nod of the head, "but the question is, do you still harbor those feelings for him?" Krypton knew she shouldn't overstep her bounds with Valette, but wanted to at least ask. It would make things a bit more clear, and maybe give Valette some more comfort with talking to Zeke about this.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had to giggle at Krypton's words. Ezekiel would look really strange with his butterfly wings. She saw him as a warrior. Though, not a warrior like her brother was. Underneath he was rather sweet she realized. Valette slowly stopped her giggle. "I don't think that would make him as handsome as he is now," she then slipped out. There was no denying that Ezekiel was handsome and manly. Valette liked manly men. Steady was also quite manly as well, which was what caught her attention at first after losing Zeke.

Valette grew a bit serious. "I don't," she spoke softly and then glanced at Krypton. "I mean, sure I do care about him. I always will. But I was convinced he was dead. It took me months to process it and then start to love Steady. Now I need to do the same over again," she spoke with a sigh. Now Steady was actually deceased and Ezekiel was back. "Maybe I could. But I just need to take some time and well, see how invested Zeke is." She liked hardworking men, as she was hard-working herself. She wasn't sure about it all. Valette was certain that she wouldn't like it if Zeke would come home with another girl.
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When the word handsome was used to describe Zeke, Krypton smiled and nodded her head. Zeke was a nice young man, strong and attractive no doubt. The older woman was almost surprised that the females who have come and gone haven't latched onto him and taken shots at being mates with him. But who knows, Krypton was the last wolf who could say anything about romantic relationships.

Valette's answer made Krypton quirk a brow but nonetheless she gave the girl an approving nod of the head. Valette's feelings were her own to control, Krypton wasn't her mother who could monitor them. The alpha was a fine young lady, mature and kind with a leading heart. She was more than capable of keeping her emotions in line. 

Krypton listened carefully to Valette talk about how Zeke was thought to be dead and how she's handling seeing him again. Krypton knew how painful loss was, and to see the "lost" again for a second time, it's almost heart-wrenching and hard to handle. Krypton admired Valette being able to take all of this pressure so well. "Testing the waters is not a bad idea," she chimes in, "but you should focus on yourself first, your own healing, on your own time, at your own pace." Krypton didn't want Valette to suffer another broken heart, she wanted the young lady to be happy and have a stable relationship. She didn't doubt Zeke couldn't provide such a thing.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled at Krypton as her advice was really sweet. She nodded in agreement. She would try to work on herself first. She needed to heal as she still missed Steady. Still, she didn't think that Ezekiel was entirely bad. She just wanted to see him in the Beta position first, see how he would handle it. And well, see how he would handle things with the pups if she was pregnant.

"Time heals they often stay,"she admitted and then offered a smile. "What for me is most important is that we are a family together. I love Easthollow and all the wolves part of this pack. I want to do what is best for all of us. But I will try to remember to think about myself too," she spoke to Krypton. She quirked up her lips into a genuine smile.