Stone Circle hiya there boss, paperboy's here
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
Upon seeing Valette arrive, Krypton offered her a polite dip of the head in greeting and a warm smile before deciding to lock down onto buisness. "Hi there Valette," she said as her greeting, "and I'm afraid we have a bit of a situation on our hands" she said with a rather concerned expression. Eversince she had met with Day and Dawn, Krypton couldn't help but wonder where exactly this Kelina wolf was at, who she was, what her backstory was. What was her obsession with the bypass wolves?

Krypton cleared her throat before continuing. "Day and Dawn showed up at the borders not too long ago. They said there is some wolf named Kelina targeting the Bypass wolves," she said as she tossed her head over her shoulder to glance towards the outer parts of the territory, "she's got a dark coat, purple eyes too is what they told me." Krypton returned her gaze towards the petite alpha. "I believe the Bypass wolves are alerted of Kelina, though I considered making my way over to maybe offer a warning, though I would like to think the Bypass wolves and Day's pack are allies as well." Krypton wasn't sure where everyone's relationships with each other lay, but she knew that wolves who were relatively okay with one another should at least watch out for each other.

"Her location is unknown so far, and supposedly she's not a bad fighter. I've been trying to tighten up border checks and patrols to keep an eye out for her." 
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 03, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 03, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 05, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 04:39 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 09, 2017, 12:30 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 12, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 18, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2017, 07:27 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 21, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2017, 04:53 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - July 30, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - July 31, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - August 16, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: hiya there boss, paperboy's here - by RIP Valette - August 24, 2017, 08:30 AM