Greatwater Lake mad man
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
@Merrigan, backdated before http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=22075 so they can get to know each other ^^

The darkness called to him. It lived within him, encompassing every inch of his being, every ounce of his soul. His heart was stained with it's irremovable mark, and so what use would trying to change his ways be? He felt no desire to conform to the standards set by others. He refused to be shoved into a mold. Instead, he embraced every inch of the chaos that danced through his veins and twisted his mind. The very darkness that lived within him called him out on this night.

The obsidian sky was painted with the ethereal rays of the moon, their pearly glow flittering down to the ground in tendrils of ghostly light, illuminating the earth and the water with a bright sheet. The ivory orb that hung in the star splattered sky was a beautiful sight to behold. Both the sun and the moon brought to life certain creatures, and Snake was under the firm belief that wolves were meant to live their lives guided by the light of the moon rather than the rays of the sun.

He weaved back and forth on stilted limbs, walking mindlessly underneath said moon. His eyes were shut, green eyes hidden beneath black lids, a small smile gracing his muzzle. A meaningless tune filtered past his lips, his humming soft and quiet.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan had remained by the large lake, deciding that until she had a plan she would be better off with a water source she could rely on. The prey here was plentiful and if it got too hot to chase after rabbits and other small game she could just fish from the lake. 

The moonlight sparkled off the water tonight and she found herself soothed by the display. It was lovely to watch and she lay her head on her paws heaving a sigh. Everything was peaceful for that moment until the sound of humming made her ears shoot up. She lifted her head and pushed herself onto her haunches looking around the trees, emerald orbs peering through the darkness for the source of the haunting tune.

Standing up fully she chuffed calmly to alert whoever it was to her presence and to state she wouldn't be leaving. The sound was a sharp,direct one that could be heard for a long distance. She began to creep toward the deep humming, her tail held out straight behind her. Finally she spotted a dark shape moving through the shadows and she paused "hello" she greeted simply to gain his attention.
Warrior(3/5)

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
The dark man danced across the water's edge, gait smooth and slippery as his namesake suggested. Snake moved with his head raised, swinging the appendage back and forth in an interesting fashion. His eyes remained hidden by his dark eyelids, hiding the mad toxic green pools from sight. Soon after, however, his eyes clicked open, his head stopped moving, and his body ceased it's swerving. A warm body was close.

The sound of a muffled chuff reached the devil's ears, and dark lips peeled back to reveal rows of teeth in a wicked grin. Snake began his walking again, nearly skipping to follow where the voice had come from. The body grew closer, closer, closer, still, and anticipation rocketed through the man's body. He began to hum again, lilting tune floating through the air and drifting farther away from himself.

The newcomer found Snake before he found her, and she greeted him a with short 'hello'. 

He swiveled around sharply and bobbed his head lower to get a closer look. "What'sss thisss, what'sss thisss?" the man giggled, his eyes zeroing on in the monochrome woman. "Have you come to play a game with me?" he cooed, tilting his head to the right at such an angle that it looked as if his neck would snap.

56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Watching him closely she lifted her chin up as she studied him. His mannerisms were strange and the way he spoke was intriguing. Taking a small step closer she flicked her ears "What type of game are you suggesting?" She responded with interest. She could sense something wasn't quite right with this man,but instead of chasing him off or leaving him be like any sane woman would,she found herself excited by the chance something could go awry.

"I don't see any point in games really. They're for children." She continued with a swish of her tail. Her Irish accent was thicker than usual, as it sometimes was when she was interested in someone or something. For a while she had tried to hide it from others, but she had slowly stopped doing so. 

I apologise for the shortness and the lack of bold. I am on mobile
Warrior(3/5)

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku

The devil took a few steps closer, his grin widening impossibly as the woman questioned him. "Any game, darling." Another childish giggle left his jaws. "Hide and sssseek isss alwayss fun, and you could never go wrong with a game of tag." The words seemed harmless enough, but the underlying meaning in the sentence was certainly the opposite. The games were not as innocent as one would think.

After a moment, where the earth stilled and Snake was silent, he lowered his haunches to the ground, massive paws tucking in closer to the body so he nearly looked similar to a feline.

Her next words reached his ears, and he flicked one of them, raising his chin. "For children, are they?" He chuckled then, the baritone sound rumbling deep within the caverns of his chest. "I've played plenty of gamesss with children, but they never ssseem to end well." There was a pause, as the man let his tongue slide out of his jaws to slither over his lips. "They bleed out too quickly, wouldn't you sssay?"

He was silent again, eyes locked on the girl's own. A sigh pulled itself out of his lungs, and Snake took a moment to drag his green gaze over the woman, memorizing her scent, her accent, her appearance. "Anyway," he began, humour now gone from his tone. "Isss there a reassson you've come here to disssturb my sssolitude?"

56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hide and seek or tag? Merrigan flicked her ears in a confused fashion. She couldn't tell if he was serious. Narrowing her eyes she kept silent as he continued to speak in that odd voice. She didn't even flinch as he spoke of children bleeding out too quickly, being much harder to disturb then that "they are much smaller in body, so I suppose they run out of blood quicker yes." She agreed nonchalantly.

At the next question she shrugged "I heard you singing while I was trying to sleep. Figured I would come greet you, I hardly see anyone near the lake." She responded and turned to look out toward the water. "If you like games maybe you'd like to spar?" She suggested. After all it was like play fighting. "I'm close to my mercenary trade, and i hope to start a pack someday" she shared.
Warrior(3/5)

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
A genuine frown graced his lips at the thought of children and their small statures that seem to lose blood too quickly. "It'sss a ssshame, truly." He bobbed his head up and down as the woman agreed. She mentioned Snake's singing, and his frown curled into a teasing grin. "My ssssinging? Did you like it?" he said mockingly, playfully, not really expecting an answer.

As the stranger turned her gaze to the lake, Snake's own green eyes followed, before flickering back to the girl. "A sssspar?" His head tilited, an inhale dragging in past his throat. "Perhapsss. I am not much of a fighter myssself, though. Wordsss are a much better weapon, I'll have you know."
 The man raised himself to his feet, taking a few steps closer, closer, closer to the girl. "If it'sss a ssspar you're interessseted in, however, I will gladly take part." 

At her next words, though, Snake paused in his speech and his movement. "A pack?" Why would she share such a thing with him? Gears spun in his head, working out different possibilties, reasons why, why it was important. "I take it you want my help, darling?" His smile was gone, now, replaced by an expression that hid his thoughts from view, save for the slightest raise of a brow.

56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan laughed softly the sound holding slight amusement within the tone,making it come across a cold chuckle more then a laugh. "Aye...you have a haunting voice, perfect for the shadows of the night" she tilted her head and gave him a small grin, her lips curling up over her fangs.

Disappointment sunk into her features when he said he wasn't one for fighting, but it quickly turned to excitement when he said he would spar anyway. She rolled her shoulder muscles and gave the fur along her spine a small shake, preparing for what was to come. Within moments however the conversation turned to the pack. She paused in her preparations and stared him in the eye nodding once "I'm looking for strength,whether in character or body. I myself have the mercenary trade within my reach. I want a strong pack, one that will eventually seek to wreck havoc on others maybe even to overrun them" she stated coldly. 

"If you wish to join me in founding it I can tell you that you will gain a high place within the ranks. Maybe not alpha, but a respectable position." She continued her tone taking on one of temptation. She smiled at him and studied him,running her gaze up and down his body "you'd be a good enforcer. Someone to keep others in line." She commented appreciatively.
Warrior(3/5)

lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
At the woman's comment on his voice, he gave her a chuckle of his own that rumbled low in the depths of his rib cage before slithering up and out past dark lips. "Perhapsss ssso."

Snake did not miss the change of her expression at his mentions of a spar, nor the way she rolled her shoulders. The woman paused, though, when he brought up the pack that she had mentioned. "That sssoundsss fair." A giggle, then. "Wreak havoc? I'm alwaysss up for that," he says, and gives the woman a wide, toothy grin. 

The stranger spoke again, about ranks this time, and Snake studied her eyes for a moment before bobbing his head down in a nod, gaze never leaving hers. "You make a tempting offer, darling. Perhapsss I will lend a hand."  

56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A more genuine smile crossed her features, and she gave a satisfied sigh. She was on her way to making her own pack, and that brought her relief. "What trades interest you?" She asked him. It would help her figure out where she wanted him in the pack, and what sort of higher ranking he could hold appropriately.

She sat back down now focused on business matters,though the familiar itch for a good spar nagged at the back if her mind like an annoying flea.
Warrior(3/5)