Greatwater Lake mad man
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
A genuine frown graced his lips at the thought of children and their small statures that seem to lose blood too quickly. "It'sss a ssshame, truly." He bobbed his head up and down as the woman agreed. She mentioned Snake's singing, and his frown curled into a teasing grin. "My ssssinging? Did you like it?" he said mockingly, playfully, not really expecting an answer.

As the stranger turned her gaze to the lake, Snake's own green eyes followed, before flickering back to the girl. "A sssspar?" His head tilited, an inhale dragging in past his throat. "Perhapsss. I am not much of a fighter myssself, though. Wordsss are a much better weapon, I'll have you know."
 The man raised himself to his feet, taking a few steps closer, closer, closer to the girl. "If it'sss a ssspar you're interessseted in, however, I will gladly take part." 

At her next words, though, Snake paused in his speech and his movement. "A pack?" Why would she share such a thing with him? Gears spun in his head, working out different possibilties, reasons why, why it was important. "I take it you want my help, darling?" His smile was gone, now, replaced by an expression that hid his thoughts from view, save for the slightest raise of a brow.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
mad man - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 03, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 04, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 05, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 05, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 06, 2017, 01:41 PM