Duck Lake fire in the water
Sky above me, Earth below me, Fire within me
3 Posts
Ooc — Gecko

A slight breeze rustled the scarlet man's fur as he trotted throughout a huddle of green-leafed Aspen trees. The sun was high up in the sky, surrounded by bright hues of blue and clouds that created a comfortable amount of shade. A flock of ducks floated past him on the calm and clear blue lake as Kasai turned his head to look at them. "Finally food." he thought, dragging his pale pink tongue over his lips in anticipation. His golden eyes pierced the duck's wings as if they were his teeth. 

Kasai had wandered to the lake for something to eat, and decided this place would be a good enough place to stop for lunch. He lowered his body into a crouching position as one of the female ducks ventured out of the lake. He slowly walked forward, hoping the duck wouldn't notice him. The duck stood there, flapped its wings, and ducked its head under its brown wing to clean itself. Kasai slowly moved forward again, and this time he leaped forwards to land on the duck, mouth open and ready to bite.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku
There was a time when the black devil had not been on the verge of madness. Snake had always had the gift of appearing mad, but in reality, he was much saner, smarter, and more cunning than any wolf he dealt with. The gift was to appear so, but not actually to be so, and that was a hard feat to accomplish. Never had he felt like he might derail, never had he felt like he might waver from his certain position in the world. Now he was simply...

Crazy. 

The man traversed the forest of pale, narrow, trees turning angular head out to see the uninterrupted view of the lake before him. Saucer-like paws gripped the earth surprisingly agilely. He was more lithe than he appeared, for though he was large, he was slender and strong like a steel cord. He slithered forwards, muscles rippling smoothly under his pelt as his black tail flicked left and right. Snake's sharp, hawk-like green eyes snapped towards the sound of a bird fluttering away from the canopy of a tree, wings flapping furiously before they found themselves grazing over the branches.

He swiveled his head to the right this time, his gaze zeroing in on a man with fiery red fur who seemed to be ready to leap on an oblivious duck. Snake pulled back his lips to reveal rows and rows of sharp teeth in a wicked grin before leaping forwards with a loud cackle, slamming his massive black paws down in the ground relatively close to the duck to hopefully frighten it off. "Boo."

Snake paused then, sharply turning his head back to look at the stranger before falling still as a statue, a strong, stony figure standing erect and waiting. Long, stilted legs became pillars of majesty, holding up a broad figure of power drenched in the sweet darkness of black. "That wasssn't very nice, creeping up on ssssuch an unsspecting creature like that,"  Snake mused, a giggle bubbling in his throat and filtering past his lips. 

“Far from home, aren’t we little bird? I don't think I've sssseen you around here before. Perhaps I've found a new toy?"
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Summer left the skies mostly clear, the sun's succulent rays beating upon the path that Ikari walked upon. The earth was warm, his paws extracting the warmth and heating up the pads underneath them. Ikari's paw steps were not muffled, his presence known to all within earshot. He had nothing to sneak around about, nothing to fear. 

It seemed that luck was not on the side of Ikari, though. 

It seemed ages ago since he had first set paw in this place, hoping to start a new life, far from what he had known. 

His stomach growled, and he paused to snarl at it. 

"Well, fuck you too, stomach," he said, "I'm tryin' my best here. I'm no miracle worker." His stomach only grunted in reply. Ikari snapped his teeth and resumed walking. 

"Motherfucker," he swore, an angry look flickering across his face. There were too many damn trees here and he couldn't see shit. A thought popped into his mind and instantly, he broke into a run, head lowered, and smashed into one of the closest trees. He stumbled back, head pounding, swore again, then looked up.

"Fuck you, tree! I hope you enjoyed that 'cuz there's more where it came from!" he eyed the tree warily, half expecting it to answer. When it didn't, obviously, Ikari let out an annoyed huff before continuing his walk, now vaguely dizzy. 

It wasn't long when the massive brute came across the lake, and with it a man with crimson fur, who looked as though he were just about to leap on a duck, just before it flew away in fear.

The cause of it's fright?

Snake.

An annoyed look immediately flashed across Ikari's face and his nose scrunched up in disgust. "Oi, asshole!" he shouted, breaking into a run and pounding forwards to stop at the massive black wolf's side, who seemed intent on creeping out the stranger. "The fuck are you here for?" After a moment of silence, he muttered, "I'm still not over my ear." Ikari flicked back said ear that had been torn apart by Snake in their first meeting. 

Gold eyes flickered to the stranger, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "See this guy?" he said, motioning to Snake to give the red man a warning. "Stay away from him. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, nothing. He's fucking insane." That still didn't stop Ikari from thinking he was hot, per say, but he was still crazy.

Maybe that's why he was hot.

Shit. 

Ikari growled to himself, shaking his head twice. Fuckfuckshitfuck that was not the type of thoughts he should have bouncing around his head right now.
note: Ikari is biologically female

3 Posts
Ooc — Gecko
Kasai landed the leap with a loud thump, biting the air instead of the duck which flew off, scared. "Hmm?" he said aloud, now realizing there wasn't a duck there anymore. He turned to his right to see a large, black wolf. "Oh god.. uh.. hi?" Kasai says, trying to be friendly. Suddenly, another large wolf appears out of nowhere. He flickered his golden eyes back and forth from each wolf, which were both much larger than his tiny Red Wolf self.

"He's fucking insane."

Kasai moves his stance to a more comfortable position and lowers himself. "Ok.. well, since you said to stay away, I will be going now..?" He made a miniature grin on his scarlet-furred face and started to back off, as a flock of ducks floated by on the probably warm lake.
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku

There was a loud pounding, as though a bear had clambered into the area, and Snake turned his head to the side to glance over his shoulder, green eyes catching sight of Ikari. Ah, how fun!

"Insssane?"  A look of mock hurt flickered across the devil's face before quickly disappearing a moment later, instead being replaced by a grin and a flash of green eyes. A giggle left his throat and he took a few steps forwards towards Ikari and attempted to drag his black tongue up the other man's muzzle, just for fun. It was if he knew the thoughts that echoed in Ikari's own mind. "Perhapsss sssso." 

At the newcomer's frightened response to Ikari's words, the grotesque smile on the beast's face twisted until it was massive, leering. The green eyes were wide and settled unblinkingly on the other, who was so tiny and red in color. 

There was a second pause, where the earth stilled, and then a low, guttural noise left the dark prince's body, something akin to a laugh and a cry, mixed into one. The result was an unnatural, unfavorable sound, and paired with the unblinking eyes and the grotesque grin, he looked like a devil uprooted from the deepest pits of hell. His laugh rose to a higher pitch, and there was a large ruffling sound from above them as several birds in the trees near them and ducks in the lake took flight, frightened by the strange and demonic noise. "Going?"  he asked, his voice nearly as frightening as his face. He laughed again, and this time it was a screech, an unnerving, deafening noise. In a balletically smooth movement Snake swung his massive body around to face the slightly smaller wolf, his cheshire grin widening impossibly as he stared intently into the other's gold eyes. "Darling, you've jussst arrived."   He stood imposingly tall over the other, his body looming over him like some type of creature from hell. The monster was not a believer in 'personal space'. He had been inching steadily closer to the other until he was offensively close, his chest rattling with the force of his breaths being dragged in and out of his body.

"Tell me,"  he said in a lilting tone, "what isss sssomething as insssignificantly petite assss you doing out all by yourssself?"   He had seen the look in the other wolf's eyes in regard to his size. He had picked up immediately that the other wolf was intimidated by his stature. So why not use it? He threw back his head to the sky in a passionate gesture. "It's not ssssafe out here all alone."  With a fluid movement his head snapped back down and his eyes darted back to the other's. It would be correct to say that Snake had not blinked once. His eyes remained round, imposing, and staring. 

"Let's see how fassst you catch on,"   he murmured, a smirk crawling over his lips. "Do you know who I am?"  he asked gently; innocently, as if talking to a child. "It ssseemsss you've only just arrived in this little place, so I don't expect you to yet. But I'll give you a ssshot. Go on,"   he coaxed, the smirk still in place, twisting to something more frightening as time passed. "Go on, go on, go on." His voice transformed into a low, guttural sound, and he bared his teeth at the other creature, looking like a demon raised straight from the depths of the earth.
[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
The red boy, er, man, as Ikari should say, considering they looked to be roughly similar in age, looked absolutely horrified, and Snake only seemed to make it worse. Ikari didn't blame the stranger though. When he'd first met the increasingly intriguing and very attractive demonic wolf before them, he'd wanted to piss himself right then and there. All Snake managed to do was to piss Ikari off instead.

Lost in his own thoughts, the bear-like wolf didn't notice Snake taking a few steps closer before the man's black tongue slithered over his face. A flustered look fluttered over his face, and holymotherofgod had he really just done that. He totally didn't find that attractive, nope, not at all, nada.

"W-what the fuck was that?!" he shouted, his whole body burning with heat that was totally anger, not at all something else. Ikari decided if he could blush, this would be the reason why.

"A-anyway!" he began, turning his golden gaze to the newcomer. "What's your name, kid?" he asked, once again not caring that they were similar in age. 

Snake seemed intent on intimidating the poor guy, however, and Ikari growled, shoving his head forwards in an attempt to headbutt Snake, although not with full strength. "Oi, quit tryna' scare him."
note: Ikari is biologically female

3 Posts
Ooc — Gecko
After Snake spoke, Kasai answered with a quiet "uh.." He had made a quite horrified face looking at the giant black wolf that loomed above him. 

"...yourself?"

"I was.. looking for f-food,"  Kasai said in a quiet voice, as he stared into Snake's piercing green eyes.

"...go on."

As Snake asked if Kasai knew who he was, all he could think of is a "great scary demon guy."

"I.." "Pleasedon'tkillmepleasedon'tkillme" was racing through his head. "I don't," The scarlet-furred wolf attempted to finish his sentence and say "I don't know," but instead it comes out as an "I.. I don't."

Ikari then interrupted Kasai's mild thinking of him being attacked by that demonic black wolf with a request for his name. He was speechless for a quiet few moments until he realized the golden eyed wolf had asked his name. "K.. Kasai," He answered as he looked back to Ikari.