Duck Lake fire in the water
motherfucker don't play with me
62 Posts
Ooc — shiro
Summer left the skies mostly clear, the sun's succulent rays beating upon the path that Ikari walked upon. The earth was warm, his paws extracting the warmth and heating up the pads underneath them. Ikari's paw steps were not muffled, his presence known to all within earshot. He had nothing to sneak around about, nothing to fear. 

It seemed that luck was not on the side of Ikari, though. 

It seemed ages ago since he had first set paw in this place, hoping to start a new life, far from what he had known. 

His stomach growled, and he paused to snarl at it. 

"Well, fuck you too, stomach," he said, "I'm tryin' my best here. I'm no miracle worker." His stomach only grunted in reply. Ikari snapped his teeth and resumed walking. 

"Motherfucker," he swore, an angry look flickering across his face. There were too many damn trees here and he couldn't see shit. A thought popped into his mind and instantly, he broke into a run, head lowered, and smashed into one of the closest trees. He stumbled back, head pounding, swore again, then looked up.

"Fuck you, tree! I hope you enjoyed that 'cuz there's more where it came from!" he eyed the tree warily, half expecting it to answer. When it didn't, obviously, Ikari let out an annoyed huff before continuing his walk, now vaguely dizzy. 

It wasn't long when the massive brute came across the lake, and with it a man with crimson fur, who looked as though he were just about to leap on a duck, just before it flew away in fear.

The cause of it's fright?

Snake.

An annoyed look immediately flashed across Ikari's face and his nose scrunched up in disgust. "Oi, asshole!" he shouted, breaking into a run and pounding forwards to stop at the massive black wolf's side, who seemed intent on creeping out the stranger. "The fuck are you here for?" After a moment of silence, he muttered, "I'm still not over my ear." Ikari flicked back said ear that had been torn apart by Snake in their first meeting. 

Gold eyes flickered to the stranger, and he furrowed his eyebrows. "See this guy?" he said, motioning to Snake to give the red man a warning. "Stay away from him. Don't talk to him, don't look at him, nothing. He's fucking insane." That still didn't stop Ikari from thinking he was hot, per say, but he was still crazy.

Maybe that's why he was hot.

Shit. 

Ikari growled to himself, shaking his head twice. Fuckfuckshitfuck that was not the type of thoughts he should have bouncing around his head right now.
note: Ikari is biologically female

Messages In This Thread
fire in the water - by Kasai - July 03, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Ikari - July 03, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Kasai - July 03, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Ikari - July 05, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: fire in the water - by Kasai - July 05, 2017, 03:28 PM