Blackfeather Woods hang your head upon my throne
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
As part of her duties as priestess, she tended to the sacred places of the Woods: the Nightcaller Temple and her mother's grave. She cleaned them, removing any debris, and with her mother's grave, she cleaned the skull and bones, making them shine in the moonlight. She kept her comings and goings subtle, to add to the illusion that they were simply preserved like this by the gods will, but even she knew that the gods were not that interested in cleanliness.

She walked to the Redgrove, damp moss in maw. She paid little attention to the crows and ravens overhead, having always been used to their presence. It seemed to be a normal day, just a part of the routine, but a familiar scent wafted to her, mingled with blood. Alarm took her at first, and she quickened her steps to reach him, the fear that she thought had faded from her children's youth returning. But as she grew close it subsided, the blood not his, but that of an animal.

Vaati, She called to the boy with a smile, placing the moss down to free her mouth. It was not often that she found offerings not her own, and it made her proud that her children truly appreciated the gods she taught them to worship.
Messages In This Thread
hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 04, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 05, 2017, 07:35 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 05, 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 06, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 19, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 25, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - August 16, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - August 22, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - August 24, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - September 02, 2017, 10:34 AM