Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya watched the wolf approach her with faint curiosity. She placed the turkey remains on the ground before quickly assessing them. A she-wolf, and despite the obvious difference in color, she had the same build and handsome facial features as Grayday. A relative, maybe?

From the distance they stood apart, she could meet the wolf's gaze with her own. Katya nodded respectfully before speaking. "My name is Katya Balthazar," she answered calmly. ​"Your leader Grayday has permitted me into Morningside. I'm looking foward to joining you." Nudging the carcass towards the she-wolf, Katya added, "This is from him, and I was told to deliver it to his mate and children."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 07, 2017, 05:13 AM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM