Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya, who felt like she was being appraised by this wolf, answered her question promptly. She shifted on her feet, starting to feel her legs ache from traveling once she had stopped, but ceased when she felt the wolf's intense gaze on her again. "I am a hunter, and I'm improving my skills in this terrain. I can navigate, and I have some rudimentary knowledge of herbs."

She paused, raising her head almost defiantly. "I can assure you that I have the experience and the preparation to service your pack well," she replied, her voice chilly but not defensive. "But I am sorry if my appearance doesn't fulfill your expectations."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 07, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM