Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Hunting - take was good. And she'd come with the carcass. That had to count for something...

Sunspot took an automatic half-step forward when Katya drew herself up, but her brain caught up to her a moment later, and the Huntress seemed to recede somewhat.

"Well, good. You'll hunt with us, then. I know size isn't everything, but I could really have used some more bulk," she admitted. "It's just us girls, right now. Damascus and I are pretty big, and Day is a great help when he comes - but it's been a bit of a strain getting good meals, and Day isn't going to be huntin' forever."

She looked a moment longer at the smaller woman, a small, tired smile on her face. "It'll be better with the three of us, though. And Grayday will hunt again when he the pups are born."

With a heavy sigh, Sunspot jerked her head toward the turkey carcass. "I'll carry that. There's a nice place further in where you can rest. C'mon."

Picking up the turkey, she turned and led the way toward a small close of trees. The grass grew tall and cool around the trees, where they got water from a small stream and regular shade, and there were several small, circular divots where various Morningsiders had decided to make their beds. Sunspot laid the carcass nearby the one she thought was @Dawn's and turned to smile more warmly at Katya.
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Sunspot - July 07, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM