Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
"I thought you were related. Family resemblance." Katya lowered herself onto the ground a couple yards from Sunspot, tucking her hind legs in. Her forelegs were crossed in a businesslike manner.

"Grayday interrupted my hunt in Lost Creek Hollow. We talked, hunted, and he said he needed more members in his pack." She half-shrugged, her gaze shifting downwards. "I accepted because he offered."

That wasn't true, a voice nagged in the back of her head. She wanted to join a pack because she missed it. Because she needed order and duty in the unpredictable wilderness. Because she wouldn't learn to adapt if she had no examples to follow. Because she needed to disappear. Whoever could be following her would be looking for a lone wolf, not a pack wolf, because they wouldn't be able to fathom the possibility she would be accepted into any respectable territory.

Morningside didn't have to know where she's been, only what she could provide. Katya was happy to give it her all to them, if no questions were asked.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 07, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM