Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
"So you are Dawn's aunt and Khoe is your sister-in-law. Khoe's pups are Grayday's second litter, if Dawn is old enough to hunt--you said 'us girls'," Katya observed. She licked her lower lip, thinking. "Morningside is thriving, if small. There are children, plenty of prey to eat and herbs growing in the warm season. There is peace along your borders."

The she-wolf looked upwards, watching the sun crawl towards the westward horizon. The sky could no longer be considered blue; it was a hazy lavender color. The first stars started to appear. Katya rose, stretched, and blinked at her companion. "I would like to hunt, while it is cooling off. You can join me, or I will find your other packmates and introduce myself. Our," she corrected herself. "Our packmates."
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 08, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM