Morningside Cuesta it's so romantic on the borderline tonight
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
"That sounds perfect." Katya offered a faint but genuine smile in return. "It's still early for their rut, but they might get restless on the moor. There were some herds where I was born, and they were the best to hunt in the winter. Though, things might be different here."

As one of Sunspot's friends drew near, the wolf's expression reverted to its usual deadpan. The view of her that she'd given away so briefly slammed shut like an iron door. She acknowledged the new face with a flick of her tail and a soft whuff that was more like a cough than a bark. Katya settled her piercing gaze on the pale stranger's face, relieved to finally be able to speak to someone at eye level.

"My name is Katya," she greeted formally. "We were just deciding on where to hunt: the bighorn herds to the north. Are you joining us?"
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 05, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: it's so romantic on the borderline tonight - by Gwen - August 03, 2017, 10:42 AM