Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
It's all good!

She wasn't waiting long. Footsteps approached, and she glanced up from where she stood, eyes searching for whoever was near. The scent, at first, she did not recognise - but she could not distinguish Grayday's scent from the Morningside wolves anyway, for she had not known him long enough. Though, as he came closer, Gwen managed to make out the somewhat familiar grey fur and then, his face as he reached her. The ivory wolfess gave a small smile and wagged her tail in greeting, nodding her head respectfully and settling into a submissive pose. This was his land and she understood that. "Hello Grayday! Yes... I mean, things are okay..." She hesitated for a moment, considering whether or not she should go through with what she was doing. Would he let her in, or would he turn her away? Did she really want to join another pack so soon? But then again, did she want to stay alone?

"You see... Ganador has disbanded... we were only mean to last the winter - honestly I'm rather surprised we stayed together for as long as we did." Was it her fault they split up? Was Kelina still on the prowl? And for that matter, was Circe still with her? So many questions, so few answers. "I was wondering if perhaps... perhaps you might have a place for me here?" She wasn't the lone type - she'd figured that out long ago, but she'd still have to adjust to being around so many strangers. She'd gotten used to being around friends all the time. The dove gave another wag of her tail, waiting for what the Morningside alpha would do.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM