Otter Creek paint me as a villian
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.

After her encounter at the lake, Yew decided to travel beside it and let it take her to an unknown destination.
She hadn't passed by anything too interesting. The only thing of her concern was the faint smell of a pack and she could've swore blood was mingled within it. However she was a bit too far away from it and refused to go anywhere near. Perhaps she would go back, if intrigued enough, but for now Yew perfered not to worry about it.
So onwards she went, only stopping to drink water. Finally her legs screamed for her to stop and that she did.
Yew sat down. Unlike before she didn't let herself slip from reality but instead stayed alert. Her eyes trailed across the land. The air was crisp and more vegitation grew near the water. Mountains were closer than ever before. They seemed to tower before her.
The con artist took her eyes off them and constantly scanned her surroundings. A low growl escaped her maw everytime she picked up the sligtest of sounnds.

11 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Yes, this will do; this will do just fine, mused The Jester as he wandered along his path. Occasionally, he would lose focus and find himself chasing an empty trail, only to panic when he realized he could no longer smell the sweet stench of the border. Of course, such reckless behavior was to be expected of any carefree soul, and The Jester knew better than anyone to enjoy it while it lasted; there were two sides of the brute, and seeing one normally meant that the other wasn't far behind. 

As he drew around a corner, he caught the sound of a flowing stream and decided to investigate without much hesitation. It was only once he had been splashing and twisting in the stream that he noted the dreamlike femme posted at the side. Yes, this will do, he sang quietly, this will do just fine.
· Rogue ·
1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 ·
she whispers nothing but lies
25 Posts
Ooc — MUTTNGUTS AND CO.
Movement from the corner of her eye caught her attention quickly. Yew turned her head towards the other to get a better look. A scrawny looking woman, or man, it was hard to tell from a distance, dancing about in the water. She found his movements to be odd yet amusing in some way. It had been quite some time, years even, since she saw such a carefree soul.
Yew found herself drawing near the dark wolf. She carried a neutral stance and her eyes showed the smallest sign of bewilderment. No words came from her just yet, but instead she stood and watched, wondering what this wolf would do next.

11 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It wasn't until after The Jester had gotten his fill of exhilaration that he paid the girl any mind. Of course he knew that she'd been watching him; what kind of a predator would he be if his most important instincts failed him? The less vital skills, well, he was long since relinquished them — if it didn't save his life, The Jester figured he didn't need them — to whatever gods reigned above. He had never believed in any, but he figured Just to be safe!

Good evening, he cooed, It is a pleasure, a real, true pleasure to meet you, my dear. Still standing in the water, The Jester gave an uncoordinated bow of sorts, all the while keeping his gaze focused on that of the other. I beg of you, please forgive my attire. I wasn't prepared for a swim. Isn't it strange how things just seem to happen?
· Rogue ·
1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 ·