Hideaway Strath the loving nest
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Sirius was frightened and reeling. He hadn't considered his actions, not truly, and now that his better senses were free of the red tint of wrath and the green tendrils of envy, he could taste the mistake on his mouth and the blood-iron of another wolf was simply foul. He hadn't been able to taste it before, but the bile in his stomach turned and his mouth began to salivate in a precursor to a gag. The feeling that he needed to wretch became stronger when Lotte mentioned that Hemlock would be sad.

"N-No!" he said sharply, the difference in each eye almost falling away as fear lanced through them both just the same. "Sh-She can't be sad! She has me! I'm still here, and I can keep her happy by myself, I can! She won't be sad, she can't," he started to tremble through his hysterics, calmed only when Lotte seemed to relent to his error, and told him that they could do something about this.

Sirius met her hardened gaze, his sniffling fading as he sobered to what had been said. The boy nodded, pulling himself out of his crouch. "Anything. I'll do anything, Lotte. I don't wanna make my mama sad, I promise I don't."
Messages In This Thread
the loving nest - by Ran - July 06, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 06, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 11, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 12, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 12, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 12, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 12, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 13, 2017, 02:10 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 13, 2017, 02:08 PM