Hideaway Strath the loving nest
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Everything will be alright...

I will make it alright.

He trusted Lotte unreservedly. Not only because Sirius had no choice, but because he was still a child— a foolish, emotional child who would apparently do anything to keep from seeing Hemlock's love divided from him. He looked up, his gaze only making it as far as Lotte's buxom chest as he began following her instruction to take deep breaths and calm himself. The method was effective enough, easing back the sting in his eyes and rapid-firing of his poor heart inside his chest. The boy swallowed thickly, tasting foul iron again, and he had to take another few deep breaths to avoid reeling into a panic again.

What did I do? What did I do?!

Lotte's voice caressed and commanded him. She dubbed him a soldier, which he knew meant being strong as well as it meant following orders, and he listened carefully to her directions after that. As she asked if he understood, the boy nodded, only to realize that she wanted to make eye-contact. He steadied his quaking, and breathed again. "Wash up. Come straight back. Don't.. look for anyone. Someone stops me, I tell'em: Lotte asked to speak with me alone," he repeated back to her, correct despite the uncertainty with which he spoke.

When it was confirmed that he had his task committed to memory, he took off full-tilt from the densite, and charged for the nearest source of water. All the while, he muttering to himself over and over again:

"Wash up, come back. Wash up, come back. Lotte asked to speak with me alone. Lotte asked to speak with me alone."
Messages In This Thread
the loving nest - by Ran - July 06, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 06, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 11, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 12, 2017, 12:43 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 12, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 12, 2017, 05:11 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 12, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: the loving nest - by Sirius - July 13, 2017, 02:10 AM
RE: the loving nest - by Lotte - July 13, 2017, 02:08 PM