Sleepy Fox Hollow I don't pretend to know
24 Posts
Ooc — Kat
*sneaks*

Despite the loss of her litter, Quip felt all right today. There was a bent tree near the center of the hollow where she liked to lounge and she could be found there today, slim body draped over one of the thick lower boughs so that all four feet dangled lazily, two on either side. The rough bark felt good on her belly and the shade helped her cope with the summer heat. Although at ease, her eyes periodically scanned the surrounding forest and her ears remained always upright, rotating now and then to pick up the various woodland noises.

When the vixen detected footfalls in the distance and coming closer, she pushed upright into a sit and tipped her tapered snout into the air. There was not much wind today and she couldn't capture a scent. Warily, Quip lowered her head between her shoulder blades, head bobbing as she continuously sniffed the air. She finally caught one just moments before a reddish wolf emerged from the underbrush, the sun peeking through the treetops to dapple her pelt.

Quip went very still, hoping to go unseen as the she-wolf passed by.
Messages In This Thread
I don't pretend to know - by Phiipa - July 07, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Trail - July 07, 2017, 08:58 AM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Phiipa - July 10, 2017, 12:07 PM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Trail - July 12, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Phiipa - July 14, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Trail - July 17, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Phiipa - July 20, 2017, 09:21 AM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Trail - July 20, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Phiipa - July 27, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: I don't pretend to know - by Trail - July 27, 2017, 12:43 PM