Morningside Cuesta we'll make a home from the ruins
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
The she-wolf worked her way outwards from the peak of the cuesta, her short legs never breaking stride as she trotted down the slope. Katya enjoyed the feel and scent of the breeze ruffling her fur: the sharp, cool fragrance of conifer trees seemed to be imbued throughout the valley.

She had been scared for too long, she realized. She had yet to feel safe in Morningside, but she was improving. She trudged slowly to a halt at the sight of a dark silhouette, a few dozen yards from where Katya stood and watched.

She habitually sniffed the air, detecting only the faint traces of milk-scent mingled with the distinct Morningside aroma only pack wolves could bear. A mother within the pack, and their lean frame suggested she had pups not long ago.

Treading at a slower rate, Katya cautiously made her way towards the other she-wolf, tail waving slowly to punctuate her good intentions. She had only met a couple of Morningsiders, and she didn't want to give the wrong impression to the alphess.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 07, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 10, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 11, 2017, 12:09 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 11, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 12, 2017, 09:14 AM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 12, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Katya - July 13, 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: we'll make a home from the ruins - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 03:57 PM